Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hand through the wall  (Read 4948 times)

Sweet dreams

• View Profile
Hand through the wall
« on: May 21, 2011, 03:50:31 AM »
Hi Tony,

I had a dream last night that I need help understanding. I was sleeping in a twin bed next to my younger sister. A hand came out of the wall just above my head and proceeded to point with its index finger onto my chest effectively pinning me down and rendering me unable to move. I was trying to remove the hand from my chest with my right hand as the other hand twisted me until I was facing my sister in her bed. I was calling out for her help and she got out of bed and threw her arms up in the air and walked away from me leaving me helpless. I awoke and realized I had awakened the dog with my pleas for help. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Judy

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hand through the wall
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:15:55 AM »
Judy – This seems to be a wake up call. A hand coming out of a wall has nothing to do with anything physical. It therefore appears to a manifestation from beyond your physical life.

It also points out to you that you cannot look to a younger part of you for support and help.

I have always found that a manifestation such as you experience is never aiming to harm you, though you may fear it will.

I had a dream in which I was fighting with a group of men who were trying to drag me somewhere. When I relaxed a little I realised that they were not actually trying to hurt me. Then they took me to a room I had kept secret even from myself. In the room was beautiful project I had been working on that they had wanted me to be aware of.

So I would suggest asking your dream self what it was the hand wanted to show y8ou – what it wants to show you.

Tony