Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Needed help  (Read 4217 times)

Petal77

• View Profile
Needed help
« on: July 07, 2014, 04:57:35 PM »
I dreamt that I was in a dark coach and was stuck in the seat, I was calling out for my dead husband to help me get out of the seat,  and when I looked up he was stood behind the seat with a very stern face and would not help me, I was screaming for his help and calling his name, I woke myself up screaming his name, it really scared me. Can anyone tell me what the dream meant please

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Needed help
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 10:08:35 AM »
Petal - You were in a dark place in life, not knowing how to get out of it, and not knowing where life - the coach - was taking you.

You were obviously also frightened, and because dream are mirrors reflecting your feelings, you9r dream showed you a rather awful picture of your husband. But to understand this further please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing and also http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/fear-dealing-with/

But also losing your husband has been a great shock for you and you need something to calm you. I suggest you use this meditation morning and night before you sleep. Repeating a word or phrase over and over. The aim of this is not so much to gain understanding of the word or phrase but to keep the mind one pointed and to draw it away from wandering into thoughts and feelings. In essence it was a way of quieting the mind and allowing other levels of awareness to become known. For instance you could use the word RAMA as the focus. Do not try to find any meaning in the word, but keep your attention away from the usual wandering mind. You need to use it for about 20 minutes. Say the word quickly to shut out any thoughts. The reason you are feeling difficult feelings is because you keep thinking things that link with stressful emotions and using the meditation starts clearing a peaceful place for you.

Tony