Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New member, Old dreamer  (Read 4422 times)

8StringMelody

• View Profile
New member, Old dreamer
« on: July 07, 2014, 07:34:09 PM »
Hello, My name is Melody and I'm delighted to have found this site.  Thank you, Tony Crisp!  I've been exploring the dream world for several years now, and I've been, at times, an active lucid dreamer.  I have learned more about myself through dreams that in waking life.  I hope to gain new insight here, as well as to share my experiences with other dream explorers.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: New member, Old dreamer
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:46:47 AM »
Hello, My name is Melody and I'm delighted to have found this site.  Thank you, Tony Crisp!  I've been exploring the dream world for several years now, and I've been, at times, an active lucid dreamer.  I have learned more about myself through dreams that in waking life.  I hope to gain new insight here, as well as to share my experiences with other dream explorers.

Melody -  You took the words right out of my mouth - “I have learned more about myself through dreams that in waking life”. I was kicked out of school early, but fortunately found a way into dreams, and it was a REAL education, not stuff passed on.

So please share your experiences, and if there are any features you have written or feel like writing send them to me at tonycrisp@yahoo.com. If they fit the site I will use them.

Tony