Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Swimming Pool Lightning  (Read 4719 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
Swimming Pool Lightning
« on: July 09, 2014, 02:21:35 PM »
Last night I had a dream with two parts. At the start I was on the phone with my dad (who passed away over ten years ago) and he was telling me about how his work wanted him to take some courses about intuitive development and I was excited to finally be about to discuss it together.

Then the dream shifted and I was in a swimming pool with a lot of children and thunder rumbled above us. I looked up and there was a storm overhead. I noticed one specific spot in the clouds directly above me and two children (a boy and a girl), the spot in the clouds looked like it was almost boiling in a sort of funnel shape and I knew that lightning was about to strike. I called for everyone to get out of the water but there was no time so I grabbed the boy and girl close to me and tossed them out onto the pool deck. I too jumped out onto the pool deck just in time. I'm not sure if everyone got out but everyone was okay afterward. I checked the children over to make sure they were breathing - interestingly after the lightning stuck some of them had turned into dolls and they were breathing and okay as well.

I've looked at the dream dictionary definitions of pool, lightning and dolls and I have some ideas but I would love to hear your insights Tony. :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Swimming Pool Lightning
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 09:44:44 AM »
Dreamtime - The communication with your dad sounds like the real thing. People do take courses after they die and in doing so go through growth spurts.

The children and the lightning, well, it get the impression that you have a caring nature for children, and in fact your dream shows you sharing their inner life- the swimming pool. It seems that, with the mention of intuition, I think that the storm shows you having an intuition that a sudden change is about to happen, probably brought about by a major change in the lives of some people, But you are instrumental in dealing with the emergency. Of course it may be an internal rapid change that you face.

By the way, if you wanted to check were I get the information from - courses when your dead - ask me.

Tony