Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Coming out and going back in  (Read 5203 times)

Navkanth

• View Profile
Coming out and going back in
« on: July 10, 2014, 07:43:31 AM »
Hello everyone,

Today I got a dream in which I came out of my office after having decided to leave half day. Suddenly I wanted to go back and went back in and while going in on one of the floors I saw two women who were most probably feeding their babies in what looked like a restaurant. Once I got back into the office, I felt there was something very good about the place. Can anyone please interpret it?

Navkanth (Male, 27)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Coming out and going back in
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 06:55:12 AM »
Navkanth - I think that you are recognising that you are a mammal, and that women have breasts like all other mammals. They have breast to feed their babies, not just to flaunt as sexual attractions.

A friend who lived in Spain told me that one day as he watched a female news caster on television, there was a noise in the background. The news woman turned round to look but then carried on. The noise carried on and the news woman got up and disappeared for a while, then returned carrying her baby, carried on reading the news as she breast fed her baby. It was seen as natural for women to breast feed their baby in public on national television.

I take it you live in the USA - where nearly all films made there show couples making love in bed still wearing bras and underpants. Even a casual view of a woman’s breast is carefully obscured by some sort of retouching. That does not happen in Europe.

It seems like you dream was showing you that even in work situations we are still human beings.

Tony

Navkanth

• View Profile
Re: Coming out and going back in
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 06:44:03 PM »
Thank you Tony, your interpretation is very interesting