Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two Dreams  (Read 4223 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Two Dreams
« on: July 14, 2014, 06:07:58 AM »
1)  I am looking at a table in front of me.  On the left, a prescription bottle with a white label and black lettering at the top.  There is no prescription name.  The black lettering is where the name of the pharmacy, doctor and my name would be.  On the right of the table is a mans wallet with a set of gold keys on top.

2)  I am in my bedroom in my parents house.  I am looking at a huge map of Africa on the wall in front of me.  I am coloring on it in charcoal...making grey tulips in the Sudan area and outlining the lower left side in white pencil.  I notice whitish, reddish rock formations...the reddish color signifying higher or lower elevations.

Someone, a tall dark figure I think, is on my right.  He hand me a child "Here."  She looks like me...has on a red corduroy jumper and a white blouse with a Peter Pan collar.  She is facing the map, but turns to look at my face.  She holds up her left arm, it seems her hand is missing.  On top of her forearm standing straight up it looks like a breast or a volcano.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Two Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 07:24:01 AM »
Chris - I am largely at a loss about your dream, except it is about seeing or being shown certain scenes. The prescription bottle, mans wallet and gold (coloured?) keys all need your personal associations - except if the keys were actually gold they very important and are ways you can gain entrance into aspects of you or living.

The parent’s bedroom and Africa also need your personal associations. But the rocks suggest some form of deeply imprinted lessons you learned in the long past - permanent impressions.

The dark figure is easier. He is your inner and largely unconscious male who is an insightful adviser. The baby is obviously you - remember that in dreams we are not locked into any one time, so the baby is alive at that age and is still a living part of you.

If you are right handed then your ability to support your creative action was severely damaged, but you seemed to develop compensations - a volcanic expression, and a breast for your comfort.

Tony