Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My dream  (Read 4815 times)

bata

• View Profile
My dream
« on: July 13, 2014, 05:21:35 PM »
I had an adulterous relationship with a man in real life (it happened three times and I was the “other woman”) and then this morning I dreamt of him coming to me and wanting to be with me and his partner was upset at first, but then she became friendly with me and told me I can have him. It’s the first time I actually remembered the dream with happy ending (him showing his desire of me and being with him), but I couldn’t figure out what this means, especially about his partner willing to give him to me. The dream was very sexual and I even ended up kissing a girl, but I told her I wasn’t into her because I wanted him. Please help, thanks!

bata

• View Profile
Re: My dream
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 05:06:33 AM »
Hello Tony,

I'm curious as why you opted to not reply to my specific dream interpretation request as you did for others, is it because I was involved in something "inappropriate" or conducted a such behavior that you might felt not worthy of your time to examine the meaning behind my dream? I just want to know, I don't want any kind of judgement, and I am sure you don't either.... Thanks very much and bless you and your wonderful website that I just discovered and it truly helped me with my other dreams...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My dream
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 10:55:05 AM »
Bata - I had to smile reading your second post. If you knew how many ‘inappropriate’ dreams I have had you would smile too. The truth is that I find it difficult to keep up with everyone’s dreams sometimes, because it is not simply the Forum dreams, but every page on the site can receive posts - but also the last few days I was away with my son and his wife (Leon and Izumi). It was a whirlwind thing and for two days I didn’t log on. Amazing for me, as I haven’t left this house for some years - except shopping for food.

So back to your dream. It has several interesting points. And first you need to be aware of what happens in a relationship. Most people are often totally unaware of the experience they take in and how it interacts with them when we love someone. In other words the memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with someone and they are what makes you the person you are. Your dreams tend to put all that in the image of the past person when you are dealing with the influences left in you from the relationship.

So you may be hoping that the dream is some sort of indication that he still wants to be with you. I can only pass on what I see happens when someone has such a dream. There is such a huge difference between our inner life and outer life. Our inner life often tries to digest or integrate the experience of a relationship, or/and we live out the things we would love to happen - “him showing his desire of me and being with him”.

Of course you could try to make it happen in your outer world, and it may work, but the results are usually unexpected and often very different to your inner world of dreams. But there are positives in your dream because you are integrating your experience of the past relationship and also your inner male and female. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/

In your inner world you have the potential to be male and female, though mostly we think we are just one sex because of our body which we often identify as ‘us’/’me’. But in our inner world we have a much wider sense of ourselves and of our opportunities. So why not really kiss the girl?

Tony