Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Coffin Dream  (Read 4824 times)

ticice

• View Profile
A Coffin Dream
« on: August 08, 2014, 09:50:56 AM »
Hello,
In tonight's dream I was climbing the stairs when someone asked me to move to side to let them pass so when I turned around I saw few men with a well arranged coffin, I was surprised but they passed and now we were in a room with this coffin appearing not so well arranged as before that almost opened, there was a man inside, but I didn't want to look so I moved towards the big man standing next to the exit, he was pleasant and we spoke but do not remember the topic...
What can this mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A Coffin Dream
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 09:38:14 AM »
Ticice - Climbing the stairs is about changing your level of awareness. In doing so you are surprised to see men carrying a coffin that you didn’t want to look in.

My feeling is that you did not wish to look upon the face of death - a need when our consciousness is rising.

In every moment of our life we face the possibility of death. In fact we only live because we are constantly dying. Our body is all the time dying as thousands of cells die, and in doing so the new and living body can continue. If we allow ourselves to realised that it illustrates the meaning of the phoenix – it is consumed by the flames, and yet it arose anew. We have the fire of life within us that in consuming us gives birth to us continuously. It is the warmth of our body, the warmth, even passion, of our emotions and that is life – continuous through death. If we observe the images and emotions of death in dreams, especially in a series of such dreams, the process of rebirth or transformation usually follows that of death.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
Re: A Coffin Dream
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 12:12:05 PM »
Tony,
Thank you, I am in a process of change, with vivid dreams and visions in between...,regards, Ticice