Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 5776 times)

HernandezJ115

• View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: August 14, 2014, 02:00:48 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Dreamhawk community. I've been on the website several times looking to see what the meaning of my dream was. But this dream I had I couldn't find the meaning for.
My dream:

I was out with my current boyfriend, my sibling & my friend. We were all going to the movies, my friend and I decided to get some snacks while everyone else went into the movie theater. After purchasing our goodies I saw a man that looked identical to my ex boyfriend --he died about 5 years ago. I ran up and hugged him, I knew it wasn't him but I wished it was. So I talked to the man like he was my ex, just telling him about how I wish things would've ended differently. But at the same time telling him that I knew that if he wouldn't have got shot then it would've happened now, especially with the way things are in Chicago now. Basically just vented to him, at the end the man and I said goodbye and I watched the man leave. After that I met up with my boyfriend and siblings and I just cried as I told my sister about the situation. :-[

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 09:10:55 AM »
HernandezJ - Hi, thanks for being with us and sharing your dream. It is best to put it into the Dream Interpretation section of the Forum because it tends to be answered sooner.

It is obvious that you loved your ex a lot, and so seeing someone so like him simulated the feelings again.

But the start of the dream shows you in a relaxed state of mind, and it was that which enabled you to contact the feelings about your ex again. You say that you knew it wasn’t him - was that because you believe death is the end of all contact? It is important to be honest about that as dreams simply mirror what you believe. You see dreams are a mixture of so many things in you, and so the resulting dream is also mixed up. Actually there was no reason you should not have had a direct contact with your dead friend. In fact I think it was a real meeting, but because you were certain it wasn’t him your dream used an altered perception. So please read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#TalkDead and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Symbolism

And perhaps it is worth reading http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/near-death-experiences/

Tony

HernandezJ115

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 03:40:52 PM »
Hello Tony,

I feel that he is always with me. I guess it's me just trying to tell myself that he is just gone. The night he passed away I dreamed that I was in a dark tunnel headed towards a bright light at the end. Once I reached the end of the tunnel the light was almost blinding, I saw him standing there smiling at me with his hand out. He told me he loved me and wanted me to go with him, I was an inch away from grabbing his hand, but instead I pulled back because I knew I couldn't do it. As I stood there I just stared at him as he looked at me with his arm reaching out towards me as he went up higher into the light. After that I woke up to tears running down my face. I was crying while I was asleep.

The links you posted are very interesting and really grabbed my attention. Thank you for sharing those  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 07:56:04 AM »
Hernandez - Thousands of people have accepted the offer of going into the light. To quote one example from a well know healer - “When I am going into trance, I breathe in the Yoga method shown me by Dr. Letari. Immediately I get a sensation as though I am falling, or being pulled backwards. As this sensation comes to a climax, I seem to be travelling through space at terrific speed. 

I have opened my eyes many times but the only vision I had was of passing through a dense fog; then, quite suddenly, the fog clears and I am at a stile. I climb over this stile and immediately there is a voice speaking to me over my shoulder. This voice is always with me, explaining everything I see and everyone I meet. The stile seems to be on the edge of a large field, which rises gradually to the form of a hill. I walk up the hill, and beyond it I visit many places. 

I have been to the Children’s Land many times and have spoken to children with whom I used to go to school, many of whom I did not know had died until I met them. I have paid visits too, to the Halls of Learning, which seem to me more like the Acropolis at Athens. 

It is always the same stile, the same hill, the same voice, and it just seems like a large country with so many different towns to visit. 

The most interesting and remarkable experience I ever had during these visits into the Spirit, happened before I went into trance. Several sitters had been speaking of consciousness. They had asked me to describe the Spirit. Was it solid? Did I appear solid? I promised the sitters that if I could, I would find out. 

I arrived at my stile, the voice came to me. and it evidently knew my desire, because it said ‘Feel the earth!’ I did. It was solid. ‘Feel the grass beneath your feet!’ I did. That was solid too, and even had dew on it. ‘Smell these flowers!’ They were perfectly natural and had the usual perfume. In fact, everything around was natural. Then I was told, ‘Feel your body’. I did so. It was as solid as I am materially. 

The voice then said, ‘Close your eyes; make your consciousness passive’, or as one would do when pre-paring for a trance state. ‘Now feel the earth beneath your feet!’ There was nothing. ‘Open your eyes’. It wasn’t dark, it wasn’t light. ‘Feel at your body’. It wasn’t there. ‘Such is Spirit’ said the voice. ‘Just a consciousness holding within it all experiences of your lifetime, all the joys and sorrows, your desires, achievements and failures, whence comes spiritual evolution. In your world of the material, you are able to examine matter; everything is matter. When you think of the spiritual, naturally you build in your consciousness another material world.’”

I think the hesitation is because we fear we will die, as I did myself. But it is sometimes an statement said to an elderly family member when they are near to death.

Tony