Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Angel and palm tree dream  (Read 4356 times)

journey71137

• View Profile
Angel and palm tree dream
« on: August 24, 2014, 01:28:20 PM »
I went to a friend's home. She was giving a talk on Angels. During the break, I walked to the table she was sitting at and noticed that while she was giving the talk, she drew a large Angel on a large piece of white paper in pencil. I went up to her and and noticed she colored her hair from Blonde to Brown and she said , yes I wanted a change. I said do you remember when I lived in RI and I told you what my astrological reading said about me loosing my home. She said yes I do. I got all chocked up and said, well it really happened.
I then walked to a table that had a large sheet of white paper. I peeked a little and saw an Angle message for me written in blue ink. I can't remember what the whole message was!!!!! I think it was something bad but then saw some words of prosperity, income.....

I then was on an upper landing of a home I am thinking about buying. I saw myself lean over the railing because some man had called me. He said that it smelled downstairs and he thinks it smells because someone had a party there last night. I said ok, I would take care of it. I then noticed a small palm tree laying on its side on the staircase. It had been taken out of the pot and was ready to plant.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Angel and palm tree dream
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:31:32 AM »
Journey - Well, your dream is certainly about your intuition working overtime. If you have read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing you realise that the Angel woman represents your own intuition. The ‘something bad’ you glimpsed - don’t take it as bad news. I talk from experience, and have realised that all the massive rocks and landslides that blocked the road I was travelling in my life were not ‘bad’. All were necessary for me to learn things or to develop strength to shift the road blocks. I have heard from others who have travelled the road of growth that they too say there is nothing bad in our life. I mean that also about things like having my stroke that took away my ability to speak and move my right side of my body. I honestly do not think Life plays with us. See http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/the-next-step-criticisms/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/forgiveness-as-a-power-source/

The next part of your dream shows you the other side of your intuition, prosperity and income. I feel it is a true insight into your future because it came from your inner angel, but may take a while to become a reality. This because dreams are like a seed, it is something that comes from a deep part of you; it is something that is working upwards toward being conscious. As such it often, like a seed, takes time to break through to the surface, and then it has to grow. So often dreams are not recognised for their full meaning until later – sometimes months or even longer.

The change of hair colour also relates to you. So what do you feel the change from blonde to brunette means to you, and don’t forget it relates to your own intuition?

The palm tree is still small and needs planting and caring for, but represent triumph over adversity, victory after meeting conflicts. It occurs through the hopes and plans to improve your lot and also your health - a clearing out of old habits.

Tony