Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2 Dreams - unsure of the connection  (Read 5031 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
2 Dreams - unsure of the connection
« on: August 18, 2014, 06:21:26 PM »
These two dreams are from the same night but I'm not sure if or how they're connected exactly?

I recall a dream with an old man - very mature, wise and passionate about life in a very authentic, open and heart centered way. He was planning to make love to two young women who were much less experienced or virgins.

Later I recall a second dream where I was sorting clothes and packing them, but all I clearly recall of the clothes is a bunch of brightly colored, rainbow panties. I wasn't alone - there was also a minister with me (I know him from past involvement with the church and he counseled me at one point). He was there with me and I didn't feel ashamed or shy.  He didn't seem to be reacting at all either...I was just sorting.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: 2 Dreams - unsure of the connection
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 08:29:01 AM »
DreamTime - I think the two dreams are saying to take a much more relaxed way of feeling about your sexuality. The part of our body dealing with sex also deals with movement as the legs connect with it. Procreation and movement are the basic drives, and if they are not relaxed cannot go up the scale because many things might get in the way. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/kundalini/

The thing about your dreams is they both connect with spiritual growth - the mature old man and the counsellor. So it is about connecting one with the other - sex and the spirit. In Christian terms the first is connected with the base of the body, and the second with the crown of the head - the flames on top of the head in Pentecost where a new awareness was opened in the participants. I feel the way ahead is for you to open to the influence of the opposites, as you understand them. And watch your dreams; they know you better than anyone.

Here is an example of a man finding release of his ‘energy’.

Example: I am in a landscape and notice that everything is brown; the whole world is brown and lifeless. There is also a feeling of solemnity or dullness. I have enough lucidity to wonder why the world of my dream is so brown and dull. As I ask this I become more aware of what feeling the brownness expresses. It is seriousness - with no room for humour or fun. The feeling deepens, real enough and clear enough to look at and understand. I see it is my father’s attitude to life that I have unconsciously inherited. I realise how anxious he always felt about life, and how I took this in. That is how I became a ‘brown’ person. I see too that I do not need to be either brown or serious anymore.

Then the landscape changes. There are trees, plants and animals in brilliant colour. I wonder what this means, and the landscape begins to spin until the colours blend and shimmer. Suddenly my body seems to open to them, as if they are spinning inside of me, and with a most glorious feeling, a sensation of vibrating energy pours up my trunk to my head. With this comes realisation. I see how stupid I have been in my brown, anxious existence, how much life I have held back. The animals and plants are the different forces in my being that blend into energy and awareness. I feel I am capable of doing almost anything, like loving, writing a song, painting, telepathy, or speaking with the dead. This sparkling vibrating energy is life itself and can, if I learn to work with it, I can grow into any ability or direction I choose. I wake with a wonderful sense of my possibilities.

Remember your rainbow panties.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: 2 Dreams - unsure of the connection
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:01:12 AM »
DreamTime - I too had such an upbringing. So much so I killed all, and I mean ALL sexual expression of any sort for 8 years from the age of 13, a form or psychological castration.

In a way I did it to myself, but also it led me to turn inwards in an attempt to understand my poor twisted self. But in doing so it help me to learn so much about the human condition and also a love for others. I am sure you will find the same. It felt hard at the time, but now I am full of thanks for having received so much.

Tony