Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fence again- I would appreciate some help with this dreams message...  (Read 7543 times)

ticice

• View Profile
The dream with fence repeats but this time I was entering a castle, actually it's foundations and when entered I saw two fences, one on a deeper level than the other. That was or is an old castle...The ground wasn't concrete but just whitish passage leading deep and in a distance after the second, deeper level fence, there was dark, unseen part.
I returned towards the exit/ entrance, but now there was also a fence I wasn't aware off in a first place and I struggled to get rid of its parts on my way out and up. I could have felt the fences pressure on my upper part of body and around myself, and it took quite a strength to release myself from its metal parts, actually I used my force to bend the fence very close to my body...and afterwards a dream was very busy one :)
So that was yesterday night but just now I had a dream where there were two devices placed on a desk; a sort of tool to be used for digging, with a central part out of which several branches so altogether had a form of a pyramid. These branches were delicate broad at the top part and narrowing towards the top and were covered with blood...there were also other people around but I was surprised.

Just for the record, in my awaken life I meet in a last couple of days pregnant woman wherever I go, and there was one also in my yesterday's class :)

Very intense time, no doubt, look forward to some insights....
Regards,
Ticice

ticice

• View Profile
Re: Fence again- I would appreciate some help with this dreams message...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 05:27:09 AM »
So,I did Setai, Birth, again Seitai leading to Birth, than Contraction Expansion, and the question is do you plan a workshop or similar?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »
Ticice - Thank you for being so persistent and using some ideas I write about.

The dream give me a strong feeling that you are meeting and dealing with resistances as you go deeper into yourself. The castle itself is a powerful indications of old defence systems - maybe old enough for you to have inherited them from the long past. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/defence-mechanisms/

The pressure on your upper body suggests there are still some emotions or tensions in your chest. Nearly everyone has such a lot in their chest.

The pyramid thing with blood on it I think refers to the long past which if you remember it will show past hurts. A number of people are probably helping you with meeting the things going on in you and are also interested in what you are doing.

The “Seitai, Birth, again Seitai leading to Birth, then Contraction Expansion” and asking if I plan workshops? Well, after my stroke I do not get around very well and my speech is not as streamlined as it used to be. But I stopped doing workshops years before that. I feel that I am a much better writer than course leader.

But your experiences with pregnant women maybe suggest you are going to birth something new in you life. Life itself is the great teacher. I found that if we can meet what life puts on our path we are really learning in the greatest workshop - if you can trust the Teacher. Something it took many years for me to do.

Tony
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 10:03:10 AM by Tony Crisp »

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »
Tony
I am sorry I didn't know about the stroke....now I can just express my gratitude for your continuous support..I do hope you will feel better and better...take care, Ticice

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 09:24:19 PM »
...but now I have been reading anima but would like to say I am a woman not a man...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 09:07:22 AM »
Sorry - Nobody puts their gender in the introduction. So please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/

:)

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »
  :)
Thank you

ticice

• View Profile
Re: Fence again- Deeper investigation
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 09:54:43 AM »
Tony
I followed your link and used it to understand the meaning of a barriers, fences from my two dreams. So I was a barrier and the result of a one hour work was that I saw a red tram with front strong light coming towards me from the fog. I crossed the  rails to arrive to the other side, climbed and surrendered to wherever it is going.
In a dream afterwards I saw my self wearing a pink blazer looking fresh and calm...there was also a detail with me  and one of my real life not so good male colleagues. I was standing next to him with my left hand on his torso. He was dressed but I could feel his rear chest bones under my palm. My feeling was support and compassion..

Tony, thank you
A hug
Ticice
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:58:53 AM by ticice »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 08:50:00 AM »
Thanks for the warmth.

Tony - from me and my cats.  :)