Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Levitation and a deer  (Read 4493 times)

stevec

• View Profile
Levitation and a deer
« on: September 03, 2014, 08:16:49 PM »
Regards Tony,

Here's the dream:
A party had ended at my home, many people cleaning in the kitchen and oddly I notice that one of the cabinets has been lined in rubber, all black by these people. I thought: interesting.
Then I went outside the front door and there looking at me is a deer, very dark face and neck but the rest of its body became tan. The deer was eating from a bucket, a black bucket that I assumed some of the caterers had left there. We exchanged a long look at each other. The deer started to run and leap - it ran to my left where I noticed a huge, robust stone like sculpture of a deer standing under my tree and it leapt over the deer almost hitting it. Then Hillary Clinton walked out of my house (I do dream of well known people frequently) dressed to the 9's and came up to me and sat down on the ground and I sat in her lap - we were face to face and then we both looked up in the dark cloudy sky and the sky opened up and there was a circle of light and a mans face appeared in this open circle and starred down at us (he looked like Alfred Molina - sorry)and we began to levitate, slowly rising, without effort but with a comfort. I noticed Hillary had tears streaming down her face and then I did as well but then I started laughing as well and so did she. We were laughing and crying as we rose up slowly towards the apparition, I suppose it was - the I woke.

Best always and thanks,
S

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Levitation and a deer
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 09:25:15 AM »
Steve - Well, a very unusual dream, not one I have an immediate understanding of. I had to visualise myself in your dream and take on being the deer.

What I came up with is the end of the party is about withdrawing from social life - enjoyable but it has ended. The black rubber lining suggests something you find hard to understand or see - as when it is dark. Leaving your house by the front door maybe links with being ready to leave a situation. Meeting the deer I sense as again something you are only partly aware of. It is partly your flight and fight response because it ran off into your left/unconscious side - if you are right handed. The stone dear is a man made image of a deer, not the live one that you encountered. The female deer in a dream suggests the qualities of female gentleness and the connection with nature and the hidden world of the unconscious with all its strange wisdom.

The black bucket may indicate the need to feed this part of you - see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#mammalbrain

Hilary Clinton I have no way of knowing what you associate with her, but my guess is that you see her as a strong woman. You must see yourself as a strong man to feel at ease with her.

The opening of the sky and the levitation I feel is about the clouds clearing, you begin to feel clearer in your self about your inner  life. In doing so your consciousness rises and is accompanied by feelings of uplift. Also you are at one with your female self and that is part of the uplifting feelings.

Alfred Molina I know from many of his film roles, but I do not know what you associate with him to place him in such an important role in this dream. In some way he seems to represent a high potential you are rising to.

Tony
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:33:54 AM by Tony Crisp »