Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: inside a small room  (Read 4788 times)

Patricia

• View Profile
inside a small room
« on: August 30, 2014, 03:09:15 AM »
Hi Tony, please tell me what this means. I was walking in nature with family, the path was somehow dark. They went through a little square to pass to the other side, but I didn't fit. My cousin Aurora came back to help me, but she passes and left me there. I couldn't. Then I was in her neighborhood going to her house but she went ahead and left me there at nigh and I couldn't find her house. I was in a street alone in a car and there were only a few men wearing black and head covered blocking me so I change my direction a few times but they didn't let me go ahead, so I had to stop by a store that was on the second floor of a house. the man was teaching something to kids, when I saw Aurora's son I felt better for he could take me to Aurora's house when the class was over, so I stepped out and sat down by the door waiting for the class to end. When I came in after a while, nobody was there, they were gone. I closed the door, the room was very small. I was inside a very small room in the highs, nothing else. I looked through the window and something happened in the corner at the end of the block. it was day time now. there was like a hill with images of saints and religious characters all together who melted and then nature grew all over but it died. So I felt sad cause I knew that this nature represented my fertility. But then as everything was disappearing, more nature grew taller and stronger and covered everything, so I felt better.  Then some men came in. They were like doctors and I was on the floor and they had a surgery on me. They use nails and things to get fat out of my right side of the belly. I was surprised I wasn't scared. I asked them to please take more from the left side of the belly and they accepted it, and I just let everything happen with out fear, like I was observing it all peacefully. They left and I looked throughout the window and it was dark and I thought that Aurora was mean for forgetting about me. Then a war starts outside and I see and hear everything around going crazy. But I am safe in there. Somebody nocked on another door on the back of the small room. I opened and it was an old man indigent and dirty, who needed a place to sleep. Before I said yes, he came in and laid down next to the bed and I just let him do it. Like I wasn't afraid. He got really small and slept. Then soldiers knock on the door and I tried to keep silence cause I felt scared, they were carrying guns. But they were willing to destroy the door so I better opened it. It happens that one of them started to give me a report of the war, like if I was their boss or something. They came to explain to me how everything was doing and I just listened to them and thanked them for their report. It was like being inside a very small room in the highs in the middle of so many things going on but I was safe and peaceful. That's it. Thank you for reading my new dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: inside a small room
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 10:30:52 AM »
Patricia - At first you are in your own instinctive natural self. It is a starting point in dreams for an introduction to finding the deeps of yourself. You try to then pass through a square but couldn’t get through, but your cousin Aurora does. You would need to see what you associate with your cousin to find the meaning, but it sounds as if you is more adventurous than you.

Then there is a lot of experience about not getting where you needed to go/grow, and once again you manage to contact your inner powers of nature, your fertility, but more likely you power of growth. The surgeons, your inner healing, slims you down - not body fat, but emotional stuff you do not need if you are to ‘get through’.

The war is an inner conflict you have that has something to do with the man who became small. You need to use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson to define what he and Aurora means.

You are the boss of the soldiers because it is your own inner conflict you are dealing with. You keep yourself safe and peaceful while the war is going on by only living in a small mental and emotional space which shuts out all the things you would otherwise be aware off. Please see http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secret

Tony