Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for help to the meaning of a bad dream . PLEASE :)  (Read 4978 times)

EllenNoName

• View Profile
Hi. Im of a young age(20) and have a young baby. My father means the world to me and is in his late 40's. He celebrates his birthday today. This moring I woke with a bad dream very bad dream and even when I got up I cried. I rang him on the phone and couldnt even talk to him I was so upset. In my dream, He died at home in the morning. I was in the pub and no one told me until I got home incase I wouldnt come home and keep drinking.  I was so heartbroken in the dream I could see his ghost and went to sit on his knee but he wasnt there.  :'(  :'( :'( :'(
I really need to hear what this mean. Im going crazy today with worry as I'm away and now i'm dying to get back to him. Please help me, I beg

Thank you
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:52:54 AM by EllenNoName »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Looking for help to the meaning of a bad dream . PLEASE :)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
EllenNoName – This is obviously about the death of your father, a very deeply felt loss, but not that he is going to die tomorrow, the next day or any time soon. I believe that you can see the signs of ageing in him, and this has set you thinking about him dying, even unconsciously; that is where the dream started, and it is like a rehearsal for you. We do this when we haven’t come to terms with death or thought about it seriously. It is also the first step toward being an independent adult.

So think about what death means to you; the death of your father and your mother. Even if it causes you to cry. Think about it till you can talk easily about it – it is not a taboo subject. Read the book Closer to the Light by Dr. Morse. It will give you a realistic view of it.

If you do not meet Death like this it will be a terrible shock when it happens – and it is going to.

And tell your parents how you love them and how much they mean to you – tell them now.

Tony