Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A dream about my ex...  (Read 5500 times)

BeachGirlForever

• View Profile
A dream about my ex...
« on: June 21, 2011, 03:10:53 AM »
What could this mean?
So in the dream (sorry I don't remember it that well) I was at my ex-boyfriends party. To this day I am still friends with him but anyways we were at his party and we were hanging out, I was with my other friends too and then Im not sure what happened next but next thing I realize I'm asking my ex to come with me. I take him to his room (because the party is at his house) and we start making out and It went further than that but I'm not sure I really want to say too much on here but I think you can get a basic picture in your mind. But we didn't go all the way. But anyways, what could this mean? It can't mean I still love him because I don't at least I'm 99% sure I don't.

BeachGirlForever

• View Profile
Re: A dream about my ex...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:30 AM »
Oh and also I made sure with him afterwards in the dream that it was, in fact, just a hook up and not a "getting back together" thing. I also remember in the dream that I think i chose him because I was lonely, and single and there wasn't anyone else "available"

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A dream about my ex...
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:13:31 AM »
BeachGirlForever – You have answered it yourself in saying, “…because I was lonely and single and there wasn’t anyone else available.”

But of course it is more complicated that that. Don’t forget that you are not dreaming of him – your ex – but about him. In other words you have created someone from your memories and experiences that will meet your need to release your sexual feelings.

And that is so important, and you can see for yourself how it is all filtered through what you consciously believe is right and proper. It is important that you release your sexual feelings without all the filtering – in your dreams, not in waking life. In your dreams you need not hold back, and you should go for the full experience. That is how we grow inwardly. To hold back in your dreams is to create a huge tension. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/   

Tony