Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Hippie Mama Introduced Me to Mr. Tony Crisp.  (Read 4750 times)

StarMoth

• View Profile
My Hippie Mama Introduced Me to Mr. Tony Crisp.
« on: September 08, 2014, 10:20:34 PM »
I found this site in wanting an additional and objective interpretation of a dream  I have had which has, thus far, turned out to be precognitive to an extent (precognitive abilities run in my family on the maternal side like my Irish grandmother, Julian, who was an intuitive and a healer and my mother who read the Tarot for people back in the '60s and '70s). I trust my Higher Self's guidance and feel that I have since had another, more recent dream of a similar meaning. My creative activities 'in the real' as well as another's seem to be reflections of these two dreams and involve details I was not consciously aware of at the time of the initial dream. I later cast the I Ching regarding that initial dream and was astounded by two moving lines which I received which conveyed certain details of the dream in a 'crystal-clear' fashion.

I was delighted to see that it is the site of the author of a book ("Do You Dream?") which was an important to my mother's metaphysical library--a library I often perused as I grew up. This book has long been of great value and insight to me. I tend to go lucid and my dreams have gotten 'heavier' as I have taken up meditation for the past year-and-a-half (after years of my mother encouraging me to do so).

Recently, my mother mailed me her own copy of the aforementioned book which she bought back in the early '70s (I am California-born but have been living in England for the past several years). I was surprised, but touched that she is willing to part with it--until I might return home to live as I know how much this book means to her.

Upon the inside cover of the book, she scribbled some 40 years ago:

I cannot be grasped in the here-and-now. I am as much of a part of the dead as the unborn. Somewhat closer to the heart of reality than usual but far from close enough... (Paul Klee)

It is lovely to meet all of you and to potentially, consort with Tony Crisp!

Brightest blessings...Peace...

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:17:14 AM by StarMoth »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My Hippie Mama Introduced Me to Mr. Tony Crisp.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:40:05 AM »
Thank you so much for your very welcome story - and for your mother - sent her my loving best wishes and it is good to know we are still here. I echo her inscription.

I have sent a surprise also.

Tony

StarMoth

• View Profile
Re: My Hippie Mama Introduced Me to Mr. Tony Crisp.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 07:18:12 PM »
Thank you, Tony, for such a lovely welcoming post. I genuinely appreciate it.

I just read that you suffered a health setback not too long ago and I hope you are recovering well from it. My wishes as to your good health go to you!

Yes, my Mama is still here and after her own health setback, is finding her way back on her own path: back to meditating, listening to her East Indian ragas, doing her yoga and eating whole, healthy, organic foods. I am so pleased. I will forward on your well-wishings to her.

I envy your generation and I thank you for the grand contributions you have made to subsequent ones.