Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Painful period and chaotic dreaming  (Read 5322 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Painful period and chaotic dreaming
« on: September 09, 2014, 06:08:47 AM »
Hello,
I had a dream again with a fence this time I was somewhere with an unknown lady and she was concerned about the object next to us that seemed as an island, she kept saying it was a fence but what it showed is an island like formation and when I pointed it to her, we saw outer layer looking like a stone disappearing and beneath was the same stone like layer. Than I woke up and decided to continue the dream so I placed my hands on this stone and it melted away showing a dog, a huge dog that became a man lying on the floor with wide shoulders and torso that were placed on the floor. Than all of the sudden I was in a car, driving, fell asleep behind the weal, trying desperately to open my eyes but no matter the effort I didn't succeed, loosing control, trying to press the brakes but couldn't reach it, in fear of the collision, not sure did I go back or just spaced out in a fast driving car...at one point it stopped without an accident. When awaken I used the  exercise with a car you shared and actually decided to feel confident in this out of control state and than landed on the road below and continued driving.

And I am having a pretty tough time now with colleagues at work and am aware it has to do with myself, cleaning some deep wounds...but it still is difficult :)

Thank you in advance,
Ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Painful period and chaotic dreaming
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 09:07:51 AM »
Ticice - The impressions I get from your dreams are that an island is like a fence; a dividing line between one thing and another. But an island is only a body of land separated by water - the unconscious - and is all a part of the Earth.

The stone which seemed like a powerful thing melted away when touched by consciousness. It revealed a dog - an irrational instinctive reaction - that was a man.

The car dream was also a symptom of an instinctive self. I will try to explain what I mean because it shows how we/you become hurt in dealings with others.

When we see an object thrown at us we have an instinctive reaction to either freeze or dodge. The fight or flight instinct. We often like to believe we are not instinctive animals, but in fact we are largely control by instinctive reactions. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Instead of realising that we are the victims of our reactions of fear, anger, flight and fight, we see them as us, me, myself. What a terrible mistake that is, because it leads us into a tangle of thoughts, speculations, fears and pains that can be avoided. Through that we make tremendous efforts to understand and to ‘deal with’ our feelings. But the silly thing is the more effort we make the more the poison is stimulated.

I quoted today in another post, “In this state I had a wonderful sense that I had been let into the Garden of Eden again. Everybody was always in the Garden but they cannot see it because they have lost their innocence. They have covered up their perception of it with too many thoughts, opinions, struggles, attitudes, fears, dreams and hopes. I could see that we play thoughts and attitudes like records, and these were not ourselves. I knew myself as the empty awareness of existence. It was heaven, it was peace, it was beyond any effort”.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 02:36:13 PM »
Hello, I have followed your link and read few articles and worked quite intense tonight asking for a spirit to return to me, and in this I followed an inner movement which appeared as a dance and Native American chanting. Good, there were some memories and insights, as something about forgiving myself, and at the end I smoked the sage to four sides but all directed from the inside, and connected with brothers in a spirit.
Afterwards I went to sleep, awaken remembering that I dreamt a house, dark inside and I was there with an unknown woman and I spotted a man in the house, in a working coverall looking at us from just opened new passage from somewhere within the house. The man was smiling, and I was looking in a disbelief / surprise. But he was there looking at me from this new opening in the wall inside the house..
Altogether was dark and I could see different shapes of the space next to this new opening, circle ones :) I am thankful for all this!
Thank you Tony!
Ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 07:52:11 AM »
Ticice - Wonderful news. As the saying goes, “Keep on keeping one.” For your experience will deepen and develop as you use it.

Tony