Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The coat  (Read 4001 times)

hurt

• View Profile
The coat
« on: September 20, 2014, 02:16:44 PM »
I recently had a dream that I was in an apartment unknown to me and a woman in the dream told me my ex-boyfriend moved and he received a package from a woman.  She went to the closet and got the package.  She said she was going to open it and she did.  Inside the package was a COAT. I don't remember how I felt.  But I told her I would take the coat.  It was beige and I remember it had fur around the collar.  The next thing I knew there was a woman who was coming out of the back rook singing.  She was singing a song that we sing in my church and she walked to where I was standing and still singing.  I said to her that I am a usher in my church and I know that song and I began singing the song.  I started singing the song really loud.  She walked back to the room and I continued to sing and then I woke up.  What does this dream mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The coat
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 10:51:46 AM »
Hurt - This is about things you learnt or received from your ex. Most people are often totally unaware of the experience they take in and how it interacts with them when we love someone. In other words the memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with someone and they are what makes you the person you are. Your dreams tend to put all that in the image of the past person when you are dealing with the influences left in you from the relationship.

The coat is something that gives protection and seems nice to have. But what it arouses in you is a part of your religious feelings. The woman who signs is a part of you which awakes, which starts you singing your own song. It means that you are clarifying what you want to be in your life and are expressing it with the best in you. It is your song that you let out of you, that is from your contact with the holy in you.

Let it out and sing it loudly.

Tony