Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange blood dream  (Read 5622 times)

rj5151

• View Profile
Strange blood dream
« on: June 11, 2011, 03:58:52 PM »
I had a very strange dream and it has really disturbed me. I usually don't attribute anything to dreams but this is my first dream that really bothered me, and i can't quit thinking about it. I am 23 years old and married with two kids, ok so here is the dream. "It was like me and my wife and my kids were on some kind of reality show but there were no cameras or anything. I just remember every so often i would see a something like a cut scene then we would be doing something different. This didn't really bother me but it was like where we were staying was a house that maybe it was haunted or something because there were blood stains everywhere, again in the dream this isn't the part that bothered me. Me and my wife were sitting at a bench and i was trying to make a pipe out of some wood, i cut my hand pretty badly but there was not any blood, and we were talking about me not being able to join the army. Then 3 children dressed sort of Goth walked up and sat down with us. They each had a ziploc bag full of blood and each one had a CD in it. Two of the CDs were broken and one of them was in good shape, i still wasn't bothered by any of this. My wife started looking strange and the kids were talking to only her, she got u and started to back away and kept walking back, i asked her what is wrong, at this point she was about 20 yards away from me, and it was like when i asked her that she floated to me instantly and everything went black and white and her face looked very old and long and she said in a very creepy voice "I am starting to see some really strange sh*t" This is when i woke up with my heart pounding, and i was sweating and it took me about 5 minutes to get my bearings. I don't know why this last part of the dream stuck with me but i can still see her face vividly as if i was really there." Any idea what this means??? This dream has really got me freaked out and i am not sure why, thank you in advance for your response.

rj5151

• View Profile
Re: Strange blood dream
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 11:47:37 PM »
Anyway you can offer some advice on this?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 11:16:48 AM »
RJ – It seems that you had or you will have a bad shock. It is strong enough, as the dream and your waking suggests, to disorient you.

The start of you dream, the reality show, points to seeing yourself as others see you, or at least to be seen in a new light, a shift of perspective maybe. It could be the surfacing of an old trauma, but I do not think so. As your dream wife says, “I am starting to see some really strange shit!” So it suggests a build up of things you are seeing and then leading to realisation.

Usually dreams tend to over dramatise so do not get frightened. Dreams and nightmares usually come because we are ready and strong enough to meet what emerges. Also it can take a while for it to be really understood and felt. This is because dreams are looking at what is happening under the surface, and so it will grow and then be seen.

Considering the blood and the cut it might be worth having a medical check.

The shock, when it comes, will be the piecing together of things. That is my best guess.

Tony
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:18:36 AM by Tony Crisp »

rj5151

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 07:08:31 AM »
Thank you, your response is very clarifying. It makes sense, i only hope that the shocking realization isn't something ominous or bad. thank you very much