Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tiger under clear water/ going deeper experiencing pain, chaotic dreaming follow  (Read 6184 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Hello
So in my dream while on my way to that building I step on the awaken unfrozen tiger below the clear water, entered the building and in it's corridors was clear water.  While entering I spotted on my left side two woman bringing a child opposite of my direction? The child was as if frozen, in a white outfit and somehow quadrat shaped; horizontal between the two of them; one was holding him for hands/ arms and the other for its legs. That image was somehow out of space and it somehow made me cautious. Next I am at the top floor looking from the building still in the same water that extends from the top to surroundings...flowing over the edge reminding me of the swimming pool on the top of a fancy Singapore hotel

All the best
Ticice
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:28:31 AM by ticice »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tiger under clear water
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 08:29:24 AM »
Ticice - The clear water can be described as closing your eyes and ears, so all you are aware of is your inner world of your body and what you are thinking and feeling.

In that way you become aware of the tiger within you. It often represents enormous female strength, the instinctive animal within you. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Then exploring your inner world further which shows a child frozen by being restrained. It probably is about some experience where you felt restrained by adult’s power over you. It would be worth your while imagining yourself as the child.

The last part shows you arriving at the highest level of awareness you are currently capable of. In trying to place myself in that condition I find it difficult to feel except for a clear sense of awareness and the ability to see deep into yourself. Try imagining yourself there and watch and wait for impressions.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
Thank you Tony
I entered the frozen child and got headache, tinitus stronger than usual, left neck pain and stil feeling a little unusual
And than a dream where I was asked to go to an interview during my normal working hours so Iz arrived to this unknown place waited with in unknown man than left in a hurry because there was a small flower a cyclamen that fell upside down to the river. When got there, some children were there with me and I was able to find that pot with a cyclamen took it, the flowers were barely visible, and placed it in a safe place, worrying to have enough place sun and water or rain, upon returning back there was another man there, but the first man a
Eared later saying they decided for another candidate because I left although he told them my suitcase was stil there.
A chaos all together I am afraid dear Tony but perhaps you would see clearer

Just to let you know that a few years ago we had a team building event where we were supposed to cover our eyes with a mask and walk in a crowd among all other team members. The goal was to get together by finding each other by a specific sound. Our sound was cat one, my idea, but when we began, I entered in some unknown place or space was standing at the same spot smiling with a hand infornt of my mouth. I just couldn't move so the others found me.
The coaches told me afterwards about how all looked and said there must have been something in. Y early childhood triggering such a behavior. One of them mention the word schizophrenic. Well, God bless him, that did not help

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Ticice - The word schizophrenic simply means there is a split in the way we relate to life. That is quite amusing because we are all so cut off from knowing who or even what we are that we are all, according to the definition, schizophrenic. Virtually all the dreams on this site are signs of it. See http://dreamhawk.com/poems/ground-zero-the-psuedopod/

You are with an unknown man in an unknown situation at an interview. How many unknown people are there in your dreams, for they are all aspects of you that you have lost awareness of? We all have them. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/autonomous-complex/

The upside down flower seems to suggest something about your flowering as a person - you haven’t done so well, but you have taken in hand and are finding space, where there is enough sunlight and rain for you to grow and flower.

You were not chosen because you still need to grow. One of my dreams shows the same thing. I was going into the main Quaker centre in London to get married. We were at the entrance and needed tickets, but I didn’t have one but my wife got in. Then I was in the middle of the main road and war was going on, bullets were flying. I was scared and played dead…

That was me, playing dead, but I gradually got up and faced the war going on inside me - but it took years. Don’t worry, you have put your lovely plant where it can grow and so watch it and pray for it.

Remember, we are all crippled - look around - but we can lean on each other as we carry on growing.

Tony
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:45:31 PM by Tony Crisp »

ticice

• View Profile
Many thanks dear Tony!