Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream interpertation  (Read 5000 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Dream interpertation
« on: October 05, 2014, 05:33:19 PM »
Hey, Tony, I sent a dream in that I wanted some clarification on. I sent this dream to you 3 times! I guess you are swamped with so many dreams, that you have no time to respond to all. I had this dream , I believe a month ago. I dream't several cats, came into my apartment somehow. I put them out of my apartment. The cat's returned so I threw them off a ledge of my building so they would not return. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream interpertation
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 08:16:36 AM »
Recovery - Sorry. I try to answer all the Forum posts, but obviously I missed yours. It is usually the posts on all the other pages I cannot keep up with.

Did you mean to kill the cats? Also it depends upon what you feel about cats in understanding your dream. So I can only gain a general insight.

The cats coming back a second time suggests there is something in you that you are not accepting and so got rid of. But as they are dream characters - the cats - you have only delayed the process. I would love to know, if you talked to the cats what you would say to them about why you didn’t wanted them in your apartment/in you. And dream cats can talk back. I think that they communicated non-verbally by coming back in.

But cats have a long history of being creatures of our inner world, but I see in many dreams they often represent the more feminine side of women and their secret longings and mating. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#mammalbrain

Tony
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:04:18 AM by Tony Crisp »