Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A light on in the attic  (Read 4406 times)

falcongirl

• View Profile
A light on in the attic
« on: October 07, 2014, 12:56:39 AM »
Hi all,

I keep having this dream (have had it at least three times that I remember) where I am standing outside my house looking up at it and there is a light on in the attic. For a brief moment I see a face in the window (sometimes I think it is my father), but then I wake up before I can really make out the face.

Any ideas on what this could mean? Thanks!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A light on in the attic
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 08:39:24 AM »
FalconGirl - This is an important dream. It is trying to get your attention for an aspect of you that has been lost or shut away from your usual awareness. It may be a memory or part of your experience that has been stored but forgotten and is now important to be reclaimed and used.

So please imagine yourself as the attic. I know if you have never explored dreams before that might sound strange, but try it by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony

falcongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 02:51:00 PM »
Thank you, Tony! For some reason I stopped having the dream after I tried to discuss it. How can I bring it back ?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 12:14:20 PM »
Falcon Girl - Your core self, where you dreams arise from, is forever creative, and doesn't usually repeat anything unless you are missing the message.

So now look at recent dreams to discover what new things are being shown you.

Tony