Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Airplane nose vertical downwards  (Read 5570 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Airplane nose vertical downwards
« on: October 08, 2014, 01:00:43 PM »
Well, somehow scary dream
An airplane full of passengers, I saw it from outside but was somehow also there? Do not know for sure, full speed vertically downwards, a male voice compassionately saying "It will soon be over" woke up screaming in a low voice
Immediately continued in a semi sleeping state to pull up the airplane..
I also entered the role of an airplane and felt a fear of my inner child but fear of me, acting in a wrong way and distroying everything
Hopefully I would be able to be aware in the times to come?

What would this be....

Warm regards
Ticice
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:10:05 PM by ticice »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Airplane nose vertical downwards
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 08:44:19 AM »
Ticice - First you can see how at least two parts of you are involved in the plane crashing - the detached part and the part that is very involved in feeling it all and woke screaming. It is a good idea to recognise and develop the ability to see and evaluate what you experience from two or even more viewpoints. It is a wonderful way to avoid feeling terrible anxious or even see the funny side of it.

It would soon be over because the plane would crash and you would realise - hopefully - that it was simply a dream image and no harm has been done.

It seems that someone in the past has criticised you for getting it wrong - your child self - and this still acts on you when you are doing something new or daring as taking a flight into the unknown. So I think you ought to get your other voices to shout back at the voice which feels you will get it wrong and destroy everything. Don’t take it all as true what other people have said to you - fight back and tell them what a lot of critical so and so’s they are.  :)

Also imagine yourself in the plane and let it crash. Do it several times until you feel okay with it.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 09:19:20 AM »
My God
YOU sure have placed a huge smile on my face Dear Tony!
I will do IT!
Cheers from London
Ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »
Ticice - You make me smile too.
               :)

Tony