Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bird  (Read 4232 times)

Liz

• View Profile
Bird
« on: October 10, 2014, 08:57:54 PM »
Hi dear Tony. I had again another dream with a bird and I would really appreciate your interpretation. I was sleeping in my couch when I saw a hummingbird flying inside the room. I thought it was very estrange, how did it come in? I didn't want to get up, I thought the bird could stayed and I would find out about it tomorrow. Then the next day when I got it in my hands it was yellow and bigger, of a different kind. I went to a party with many people and when I was there the bird was a little bigger like the size of a parrot. It made me have so many feelings and thoughts that I can't describe them now... The bird seemed to have taken a bath and it was wet and it was like a person in my hands or something, like a kid maybe or something and I was surprised it was wet, like its hair was wet. I was in my room, the room I had when I was young and lived with my parents. I needed to open the curtains cause I liked the light but I didn't want to be seen by people. I preferred to open them and people were looking inside my room from their windows but I preferred the light. The last impression I had was of the wet little bird I thought it was a person. All I can think of now is that my 15 year-old daughter took a shower at night and went to sleep with her hair wet, which I kept telling her not to do, but she doesn't listen to me. I just saw her doing it one more time but I did't tell her anything this time. So I wonder if the wet bird is related with that or if it has a different meaning. Thank you so much Mr. Tony. Have a good day. Liz.