Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A screaming pig  (Read 5240 times)

ticice

• View Profile
A screaming pig
« on: October 11, 2014, 10:52:47 PM »
This was the first time to dream aboit a pig.
I was looking to my fight side and as of through a window or some other opening or niche, I saw a huge pig, his arms were hold by some men and the pig was struggling screaming and shoping its huge white teeth. Discusting, I remember my fear of seeing them killing him with a knife but no, the pig was just screaming, his head was huge, ears and teeth. ALL in some kind of horror.
Well, hopefully, there would be something interesting there
Kind regards
Ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A screaming pig
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 08:42:20 AM »
Ticice - You felt and realised something that you had never witnessed before - the killing of a pig. It happens thousand of times a day for people to have meat on their plate - but they never see the killing.

My next door neighbour didn’t like it that my cat occasionally caught and killed birds in my small garden. Yet he and his family along with their dog kills enormously to feed them all - but it is out of sight and all neatly packaged.

Many years ago while a photographer I went into a meat factory and saw a mass of pigs lined up to be butchered. I mention this because of the knife in your dream. The pigs, one after the other were not killed outright, but were stunned by electric pads each side of their head. They were then hung up by a leg by a hook through the Achilles tendon. As they were moved along this conveyor a man slit their throat with a knife so they could bleed into a huge container, pumping out blood because their heart was still beating.

So I guess there was some of that horror in your dream - a view of reality.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
Re: A screaming pig
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 04:17:42 PM »
Tony
Thank you. Few years ago I went to the Vipasana meditation retreat for a week. Afterward on my way home I stoped at the gas station where a truck stood full of pigs. I remember today how I was able to feel their fear.
Kind Regards
Ticice