Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: At a party  (Read 4993 times)

Mikey22

• View Profile
At a party
« on: October 13, 2014, 12:14:50 PM »
Had a bit of a strange dream last night that is leaving me at a bit of a loss.  I was at a party (I think?) and I met a man in a blue suit. Were were talking and he told me he had cancer.  We discussed this briefly but I cannot remember the specific conversation.  What I do remember clearly was that we were eating chips and dip, and both the chips and the dip were also blue.
Someone else at the party had a baby chick (chicken) in a bag and asked that I didn't let it out.  I looked in the bag and saw a yellow chick, but it was crouched and looked much more like a spider than a chicken.
The two things that are resounding in my memory this morning more than anything in the dream are the colors blue and yellow.
Thanks

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: At a party
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 08:24:07 AM »
Mikey - My impression is that in the middle of life/living you are confronted by a man who has some inner power - the blue suit.

He has cancer, meaning there is a part of him that still needs attention or dealing with. That everything you eat is blue suggests that when eating remember that you are an expression of life, and everything you eat is also an expression of life. Life gives itself to life for food and is life-giving. That is, to me, why we give thanks when we eat.

The chick is the promise of new life. I do not know what it means when the chick is also a spider, so please use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony

Mikey22

• View Profile
Re: At a party
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 12:00:44 PM »
Thanks Tony. 
I have explored the chick thing some.  The fact that the woman told me it was not to be released and that it looked like a spider are connected.  Perhaps that there is something devouring my new birth that needs to be brought into check before it can happen.  I think it is the same reason the man in the suit has cancer.

I had another dream last night.  Ants had somehow gotten into the palms of my hands, and were weaving something there, inside, under the skin.  Much like a spider does.  I had to cut my palms open and remove the threads one by one.  It was very painful but I knew it had to be done. 
I think the other world is trying to encourage me to do this work, and while I was making "progress" for a while, I have gotten busy and started neglecting it.  I guess I have to get back on track.