Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Murderers  (Read 6944 times)

Evens

• View Profile
Murderers
« on: October 13, 2014, 03:04:27 PM »
I had a dream that men in black swat team uniforms were shooting at me.  I jumped into a river with lots of Lilly pads and swam as they shot into the water.  The men had killed Serena Williams. the tennis player.   I haven't watched tennis since she and her sister first started so I've no idea why she'd appear in my dream last night.

Also in another part after I got away I was at a gas station and my car tipped over.  I struggled to get out of the car and some men took me into a back room to question me.  I felt like they were all very primitive and ignorant people who I couldn't trust but I wasn't afraid either.  I was cautious though and tried to not upset them but I wasn't sure about what they were after so it felt like being in a foreign culture.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Murderers
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 08:49:24 AM »
Evens - You say you have no idea why Serena Williams appeared in your dream. She appeared because your dream creator used your associated feeling you perhaps unconsciously felt when you watched her years ago. Associations are the real way to understand the language of dreams. Everything we see during the day we form associations with – even the association of disinterest. When I was working on the new site design, the designer said to me, “What’s the point of dreams – they don’t mean anything do they”. I noticed he had a T-shirt on that looked as if had been used quite a lot. So I said to him, “What about that T-shirt? If you dreamt of it what would you think it meant?”

He said it wouldn’t mean anything. So then I asked he where he had got it and what memories were attached to it. He said he had got it in America, but when pressed to explain his memories he refused to answer, looking embarrassed.
So what feeling and associations do have with Selena? I have to guess she might have impressed you as a woman winner. If I am near - or not - whatever you associate with her has been killed in you. Please read this to understand - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing

The SWAT team are your ability to deal with serious and threatening experience. Why  you wanted to kill Serena you will need to find out for yourself using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The second part of the dream is a bit more understandable. In trying to get away/not see or be responsible for the death of Serena, an ending of something occurred - the car crash - and your world was upside down. Then you were faced by old habitual reactions that were not helpful.

Tony

Evens

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 07:51:26 PM »
Thanks Tony Crisp,

You are correct about how my associations with Serena Williams tied into the dream.  I didn't mention that another person who I knew at the time was shapeshifting into Serena Williams.  She was also a strong black woman.  I remember her telling me back then that I needed to look out for myself more and not be so naïve when it comes to men. 

I didn't kill Serena Williams, the SWAT team did and they were after me next. 

The other day after I wrote about the dream here I stumbled upon a video where the guy was describing the lotus river as a place where all the dirty repressed emotions are transcended out of and the Lotus is the symbol of how something beautiful grows out of decay.  There were no lotuses in the water but there were lilly pads and so many of them that it was hard to swim through the long stems where the lilly grows. 

I have to say that this is a real eye opener.  I learned that I should get stronger and more self reliant and to not be afraid of those who might not want what's best for me.  By sucking up to the SWAT team, it is a way to avoid the fears that make us go along with whatever we're supposed to. And also the fact that they would murder Serena Williams who is as I just learned the number one female tennis player, and a good person on top of that, seeing how there is no reason to hurt her I can now see that there is nothing wrong with me that makes the "SWAT team" want to kill me. 

I remember too the black woman that shape shifted into her, one memory that stuck out in my mind was how she was able to handle herself with confidence, which I didn't have because of whatever self-esteem issues.

Thanks again!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 08:39:51 AM »
Evens - No, you misunderstood me and perhaps you didn't read Summing Up, because everything in a dream is created by you. So you did kill Serena from one feeling or another. I know it is confusing, but dreams are totally different to waking life.

Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:41:58 AM by Tony Crisp »

Evens

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 07:04:56 PM »
I am the SWAT team who killed Serena Williams?  hmm...

I disagree with Freud's interpretation that everyone is us in our dream.   I know some people believe that everyone is us in real life too, but to me that seems wrong.  I am you and you are me. 

If I am a lion in the dream, couldn't that represent an outside force that represents the lion?  Or do we only experience what we project and if so isn't that unhealthy?  I have a rabbit here and I think she is her own being and not simply an extension of myself.

Perhaps this all is me interpretation would better apply to someone who doesn't view everyone as separate entities that have their own motivations, and not simply here to serve us as extensions of ourselves.

I mean no disrespect, I simply adore you and your work, but I do disagree with you and Freud on that being always the way to interpret everyone's dreams.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 10:07:08 AM »
No it sin't that there us no outside force - though outside and inside are strange when seen from the point of view of quantum theory http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/quantum-physics/. The point is that everthing we experience in waking life or a dream is a translation. So in a real sense it is all us or at least our translation.

See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

Our brain is a master translator. While teaching in Japan I was taken to a restaurant and the man at the door greeted us speaking French. The next day at a different restaurant I heard the waiter speak French. Much to my confusion nobody else heard anybody speak French - Yet I had heard it as clearly as I heard the people arguing with me that nobody had spoken anything except Japanese.

Eventually I arrived at understanding. I had been immersed in Japanese for days, and my brain had translated what I heard into another foreign language that I understood. The words I heard in French were what one would expect to hear.

So one is constantly awash in a sea of translation even when waking.

Tony