Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Brids  (Read 3838 times)

Liz

• View Profile
Brids
« on: October 19, 2014, 08:44:42 PM »
Hi dear Tony. I had again another dream with a bird and I would really appreciate your interpretation. I was sleeping in my couch when I saw a hummingbird flying inside the room. I thought it was very estrange, how did it come in? I didn't want to get up, I thought the bird could stayed and I would find out about it tomorrow. Then the next day when I got it in my hands it was yellow and bigger, of a different kind. I went to a party with many people and when I was there the bird was a little bigger like the size of a parrot. It made me have so many feelings and thoughts that I can't describe them now... The bird seemed to have taken a bath and it was wet and it was like a person in my hands or something, like a kid maybe or something and I was surprised it was wet, like its hair was wet. I was in my room, the room I had when I was young and lived with my parents. I needed to open the curtains cause I liked the light but I didn't want to be seen by people. I preferred to open them and people were looking inside my room from their windows but I preferred the light. The last impression I had was of the wet little bird I thought it was a person. All I can think of now is that my 15 year-old daughter took a shower at night and went to sleep with her hair wet, which I kept telling her not to do, but she doesn't listen to me. I just saw her doing it one more time but I did't tell her anything this time. So I wonder if the wet bird is related with that or if it has a different meaning. Thank you so much Mr. Tony. Have a good day. Liz.   

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Brids
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 08:23:45 AM »
Liz - I have the impression that the humming bird was a way your dream presented a lovely realisation or feeling you had. You were unsure what had stimulated the feeling, but when you held it in your mental hands to look it was felt even more strongly.

It reminded you of when you were a child and felt the wonder inside you. However you felt you didn’t want other people to know about that side of you - the curtains.

But the feeling that you held something alive and human was a wonder. The thought that it was connected with your daughter was part of it. But it isn’t directly about your daughter but about the feelings you felt about your daughter, feelings of care.

So I feel it is about a precious realisation you experienced which linked with your childhood. It is growing in you and you are trying to care for it. But try to see if you can make it clearer by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony