Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: To travel amongst the stars  (Read 4320 times)

Sunchaser

• View Profile
To travel amongst the stars
« on: October 26, 2014, 01:27:34 AM »
Hi again Tony

I'll just start of by saying I very seldom have reoccurring dreams. However the last 4 nights I have revisiting the same dream, not exactly the same events but the theme reoccur.

I am traveling the stars, I am alone in a spaceship and I simply travel amongst the stars. I am not bothered by the fact that I am alone. Nor do I come in contact with anyone as I travel. I am simply traveling because I can, and I want to soak up every single sight there is to see out there in vastness of space. 
The experience is immensely comforting, and I am left with a sense of joy and fulfilment when I wake up. Even as the mundane waking life is filled to the brim with problems these days, I can't but hope that every night will take me out into that vast empty darkness.
Is it simply my mind dealing with the altogether more real problems of my life. As to enabling me to see solutions? After these last 4 days of dreaming of outer space, I can tell you that my mind has changed. So has my view of myself, my relationship with others, and helped me see a disaster in the making stemming back to poor decision making this year.

Before these dreams I was sure my current path was the right path. Now I know with every ounce of my body, that my prior convictions were wrong, horribly wrong. I must now set right what was made wrong, or I fear that the future will indeed look grim.

Sunchaser

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: To travel amongst the stars
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 09:28:18 AM »
Sunchaser - Travel broadens the mind and gives different perspectives on our everyday life - especially if you ‘soak up every single sight there is to see out there in vastness of space’. 

In a sense this dream is a means of compensating for your waking life. But in fact nobody lives a complete life. No one is completely whole, expressing every aspect of their potential. So our compensating dreams are compensating for our lack of wholeness. In doing so you were given a much vaster experience which has made you more than you were.

Your dream was also a way of exploring your own vastness and going beyond. The old saying in Star Trek that space in the final frontier is wrong - human consciousness is the final frontier.

And thank you for sharing your experience of the result of your dream.

Tony