Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: White Animal  (Read 4367 times)

Christine

• View Profile
White Animal
« on: October 28, 2014, 01:54:46 AM »
I am hiding underground inside of what seems to be a hunting blind.  It has a roof level a few inches higher than the ground with a rectangular opening.

Standing up inside the blind and looking outside of the window I see a large white animal lumbering towards me.  The shape is of a rhino,  or boar...it's head and snout hangs low to the ground...it has a large ring in it's nose...but I do not see a horn.  A bull maybe?  As it comes closer I notice that it has almost a rainbow glaze on the surface of it's skin, as if it was fired in a kiln and/or made from porcelain.

It comes right up to my face in the window...stomps and scrapes it's left hoof...the dirt flies up and I feel it sting my face.  It lowers it's head, I can hear it's breath snorting in through it's nose, as if it is smelling me.  I feel it's hot breath on  my face as it exhales.

I say out loud "I am not afraid" and I wake up.

In the dream I was focusing on the sensory details of the encounter and did not feel much fear.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: White Animal
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 10:02:21 AM »
Christine - It seems you are in a half-way situation between your conscious self and unconscious. I guess that gives you a different outlook on the ‘outside’ life. And what you see and feel is something of great power arising in your awareness.

The ring in the nose suggests that the amazing and powerful part of you is not wild but has human connections. It is smelling or taking stock of you. It is something that is confronting you or will soon be in your awareness.

Do you have any connections with this through your birthday - Taurus or Chinese astrology the Ox? In any case you have a definite connection with what it stands for - a massive powerful mammal, with all its instincts. That it is white says it is a holy animal. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/holy/

If you can imagine giving it something to eat it might help things along.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
Re: White Animal
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 09:44:47 PM »
Thank you Tony.  I will think on those ideas.

Actually my birthday is Christmas day...Capricorn the goat...and yes, it did look like a goat's hoof with a slender leg.  The body of the animal, with the bluish glaze...I swear I saw scales like a fish.

I will check back soon.  Chris