Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Flying.  (Read 4405 times)

Patricia

• View Profile
Flying.
« on: October 30, 2014, 01:43:12 AM »
Hi Tony, thank you, I'm reading your articles. I just had another mystical dream. And I would love to know your comments about it. My body started to float in my bed and pretty soon I knew I was going to fly again or being taken... (I'll explain this better another time) Once I realized I was going to fly again, I thought I didn't want to fly again in my apt. I reached the window to go out. But I thought, if I opened the window the wind will wake me up. So I wondered if I could pass through the window without opening it. Then I saw a beautiful garden outside with nice motorhomes so I got distracted and I went out by looking at that with out opening the window. And as I am trespassing the glass I said to myself: remember I left my body here on bed. And then I also planned right away to fly to Robert's house to see him. (He is the man I love but I haven't seen him in about a year  :-[) Once I was outside my porch I started to ascend. I had to look up and think higher cause I had to pass through a lot of electric cables. Once I could ascend above them, I headed straight to his neighborhood. I flew over a park full of families and children playing around, they were probably in a national celebration or something. Some of them looked at me and I heard a woman saying, wow, we had never seen something like this before. I kept flying ahead, feeling like my body was covered with a sheet or a blanket. I wished they didn't stop me from flying or by calling the police or something; nobody was supposed to be out in the evening, I didn't expect to see so much people out in the dark. I was able to go ahead and then I started to fly over temples. I saw two Krishna followers coming out of one and one of them raised his arm and pinched my foot, he wanted to see if I was real. I kept flying ahead and they came in to the temple really quick. Then I saw a Buddhist temple and I thought if I see more devotes, I will bow to them as I pass by. Then I flew over a butcher and I could see everything inside like if it didn't have ceiling. There was one woman doing the bloody work, cutting all the animals in pieces. I saw a huge tongue of a cow maybe, and it was divided in two with a machete and I saw its inner parts, which was estrange. As I flew over, the woman looks up at me and I told her: I used to eat meat and I became vegetarian and look, now I can fly. She just stayed there quiet. I kept going ahead and then a bird flew to my legs and I thought, oh no, I will not be able to fly with weight on my body, so I reached back and got the dove in my hands and put it in the next spot I saw on top of the building and then I kept flying. I flew over a building where many black cows were kept. They hardly could move. As soon as they saw me they started to...mew.. They were expressing something to me, muuu muuu muuu all of them, and specially one of them seemed to be desperate and I could see its face, so tense, so dramatic, like wanting to tell me something badly, muuu, muuu, muuu and then I began to feel how I started to wake up or to come to my body little by little. When I woke up I had mixed feelings... I was very content to have been able to fly for the first time for too long and to control my thoughts or my mind to go ahead. However, I was sad cause I didn't make it to Robert's and because I could not know why I was awaken!!   Thanks Tony.         

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Flying.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 08:40:24 AM »
Patricia - It seems your dream was being influenced strongly by your views of the outer (awake) life. Dreams take place in a very different dimension, and the rules that apply to our waking life do not apply to our inner life. So please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing which explains some things.

The world of our dreams is something we create through our beliefs and convictions. For instance “So I wondered if I could pass through the window without opening it.” In dreams we do not actually have a body, but we create an image of our body, mostly because people believe they are their body. So there is not difficulty of walls or windows, it is only you beliefs that get in the way. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

Also, “I will not be able to fly with weight on my body.” Another belief - you have no body and no weight in the dream world. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/out-of-body-experiences/

The images of the cows were trying to communicate with you. I don’t know if this will work for you, but try using the I AM.
This is a very simple way of encouraging the flow of self expression. Although simple it can be very satisfying and interesting to do. Have plenty of space for this. You will need room to pace about without feeling restricted. So comfortable clothes are also important. The length of time can be anything from ten minutes at the minimum, to half an hour, depending on how absorbed you are in what arises.
1 -        Start by walking around your space. Aim to get an easy flowing pace without having to worry about where you are walking or having to change direction.

2 -        When you feel easy and relaxed in your pacing start repeating the words ‘I AM’. Keep repeating this as you pace and allow yourself to complete the sentence in any way that occurs. So you might simply keep on saying I AM, but the feeling of it might change. Or you might say, ‘I am bored of this’ – ‘I am feeling frustrated’ – I am always getting myself into arguments’ – ‘I am so happy’. Whatever comes to mind, whatever arises spontaneously, allow it to flow through into words and the pacing. This will probably mean that what you say and feel will change as time passes.

3 -        It is important to have something of the ‘piano key’ open feeling in yourself as you use this approach. In other words readiness to respond to any touch. Let whatever ridiculous, beautiful, painful or meaningful things you feel about yourself during the practice be stated as fully as you can in the pacing and the ‘I Am’ statements.

When you have used that successfully, start your pacing and say the muuu muuu muuu sound over and over - but with the question in your mind of what were they trying to tell me. Let what ever comes out.

Tony