Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Frightened by the Cow, Dream and some Insight after Tony's advice  (Read 5685 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Good Morning,
So tonight I was walking through the dark corridors and there was a Cow somewhere, I could see her back in one of the niches. I was kind of scared somehow.
Wherever I went that presence of the Cow was there...

A Hug
Ticice
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:57:30 AM by ticice »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Frightened by the Cow, Dream
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:00:44 AM »
Ticice - Thanks for the hug. My cats do it to me often, but it is nice to have.

There are so many possibilities for the meaning of your dream. The dark corridors suggest you are on the way to realising something, but directed by the corridors because you have to go in the direction of them.

The back of the cow is often an indication with your mother, or motherhood. It also suggests birth, being the back end of the cow. Were there difficulties about your birth? The experience of birth can leave powerful memories. It might explain the feeling scared. Corridors also have links with birth.

Example: ‘I’m trapped in a long passageway or corridor. I can’t get out. I’m feeling my way along the wall - there is a small light at the end of the tunnel, I can’t get to it. I’m very frightened. I wake up before I get to the end. Then I feel afraid to go back to sleep.’ Margaret.

The above is an example of a typical birth dream, or of someone feeling really trapped. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/birth-dreams-and-ones-natal-experience/

Tony  :)

ticice

• View Profile
Re: Frightened by the Cow, Dream
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 03:55:52 AM »
Dear Tony,
I explored as you advised and spoken with my mother and her Labor took some time because at one point IT stopped and She was there the whole next day. Than a nurse who was with her a day ago returned to her next day shift, finding my mother still there, said oh what is this, you Are still here, now we will deliver the baby, and than there was I, IT was around 21.00 hours, with rain and strong wind
In my life I had periods of waiting, being stuck and somehow powerless, as if in a different space, disconnected in my balloon...didn't know what to do, how to act..
And now I think that could be due to my birth story :)

And while I was on a helicopter underwater emergency training I remember while upside down in a helicopter, I was just sitting there water around me, and a diver came to see what is happening, I was just at peace waiting for the right moment to leave the helicopter. Everyone else was out already :)
Funny but now I understand
Thank you Tony
Ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Frightened by the Cow, Dream and some Insight after Tony's advice
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 06:57:04 AM »