Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sunset by the ocean & a ring  (Read 6953 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
Sunset by the ocean & a ring
« on: November 04, 2014, 03:07:35 AM »
I had another curious dream last night that I would like some help with that happened in three parts but I'm not sure if they are directly connect or not...

In the first part of the dream I recall I was outside my house looking across a field to the horizon where the sun was setting and the sky was beautiful soft shades of pink and purple. Also at the horizon there was the shore of an ocean and I wanted to walk through the field to lay on the beach and feel the warmth of the last of the sunshine as it set. I invited some other people nearby to come along with me and there was a man who silently came along. Before we set out together to cross the field we found a whole bunch of torches that were like tall staves of vibrant red painted wood with some kind of bird design on them. I thought they would be great to stand on the beach and to light our way back after sunset but we didn’t need to bring them all. For a moment I considered using them to create a trail or path so we could find our way back but somehow I knew that it wasn’t necessary.

Then the dream shifted and I was visiting an intuitive healer that I know from my waking life for a brief stay. I was organizing vegetables in baskets in a bedroom. There were some other young women staying there with her too. Then I had eggs as a meal and she was asking me how long I would be visiting her and I had the sense that she didn’t want me to stay there too long. I then explained that I knew I would be leaving for another trip soon because the omens indicated it (I am presently on a trip).

Then the dream shifted again and all I remember is that there was a very beautiful and unique engagement ring I was looking at (I am single and I’ve never seen a ring like this one). I was very carefully studying or observing the rings design and awoke with a very clear memory of it. The ring had a large square, princess-cut diamond in the center with 2 round sapphires on either side of the diamond. Around that there were 4 smaller round pink stones of rose quartz and around the perimeter of that were 4 curved lines of tiny diamonds with 4 stones in each line for a total of 12. All that really stuck out was the unique design of it.

Thank you for sharing your insights Tony <3

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: Sunset by the ocean & a ring
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 04:13:15 PM »

Dreamtime  :) Thank you for putting a dream in the Forum in which I was able to see parts of myself.

Anna

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:34:51 PM by - anna - »

Dreamtime

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 04:05:04 PM »
Anna, I don’t have any reason to approach you or Tony with ‘any sign of friction.’ I enjoy the forum because it is such a wonderful place to explore dreams and I find Tony’s site is an amazing source of wisdom for me where I am now with my journey. I’m not sure why you have such a strong association between me and the other woman you know. I know of the Course in Miracles and I have looked at the book but never studied it with any depth or been a part of any related groups. Also, the knowledge I have about jewelry is what I would consider to be only basic at best. ~DT

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 08:00:21 AM »
Dreamtime - The movement to the beach is important. For you were or are moving from what you know, your house, to a great and beautiful border. You move across a field, leaving behind duties or links with the past into greater freedom.

The beach is something ever changing yet ever the same - the beach. It is a border and a link with the forces of nature that are fundamental things that gives you life, like the sun the air, but also the immense ocean of life that we are largely unaware of.

I am not surer about the torches, but I feel they are thing that people carry about with them to make life more pleasurable but are not actually necessary. You wonder when you enter a new type of consciousness whether you will easily return to ‘normal’ life again. But changes are only an addition to you and nothing is taken away.

You are thereby entering a healing process, but it will be short lived.

The ring is very important and I wish I could see a picture of its design, but it has the square and the circle or round in it. It is another way of showing you wholeness, the fact that you are at the same time the great ocean and also the earthy personality with limitations. The ring is also representing that you now have the ring, the eternal and the passion and the many. You are now engaged to the wonder that you are with the promise of marriage to be made whole.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 09:29:20 AM »
Dreamtime - Yes please do send the picture of the ring - tonycrisp@yahoo.com

Such a ring in a dream shows you have a talent for design, maybe even for jewellery???

Tony