Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Of Buying A Gun  (Read 4757 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Dream Of Buying A Gun
« on: November 04, 2014, 01:50:58 AM »
Tony, ...I sent a dream question for you, to reply too. I made an error, and sent it to the about page. I am sending it again to make sure you read it. I appreciate all your feedback from all my dream questions. The dream I had was I remember purchasing a gun from a store along with bullets. The gun was packed in a box with writing on it that stated gun , or firearm. the bag was a see through one. I had other items, I had purchased that I put in the bag as well. As I leave the store and walk along the side walk to go home, I notice two woman , walking along behind me, that knew me I do not think we were on friendly terms with one another because I did not speak to them. I remember hearing them pass a remark regarding me having a gun in the bag. These women followed me .I tried to go into other stores to have them leave me alone. I was going to get rid of the gun by putting it down somewhere in one of the stores or something. I do not remember very well. I do know I went back to the store where I purchased the gun , and asked for a refund. I remember I told the clerk, I used one bullet . I do not remember who or what I used the gun on. I received a refund for the gun.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:49:35 AM by recovery »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream Of Buying A Gun
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 09:27:28 AM »
Recovery - Your buying of the gun was I think motivated either by your desire to hurt someone or by an urge to protect yourself. It is not clear to me what the motivation was.

But then you were on the sidewalk, so you are in view of other people and so felt their judgement about your carrying a gun. So have you be in a situation recently of having your motives questioned or questioning them yourself?

Anyway in your dream you decide to get rid of the gun, and also reclaim the energy/money you put into getting it.

Tony