Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Of Cat Torn Up By Dogs  (Read 5709 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Dream Of Cat Torn Up By Dogs
« on: November 04, 2014, 10:42:55 PM »
Tony... I had a dream About my former cat outside catching a mouse . Dogs, ran to the cat and wanted the mouse, as well. The fought for the mouse , and my cat was badly tore up and defeated by the two dogs , in the attack for the food.  There was a couple of men around where this attack happened and they wrapped my cat in a plastic garbage bag and handed him to me, to bury.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream Of Cat Torn Up By Dogs
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 09:40:09 AM »
Recovery - This seems to me to describe a bad deal you have had with men or with authority. The mouse in the story represents your ability to survive, to eat, and you have had to fight for it and you feel you lost the battle.

Also you feel you have been treated like garbage and told you have not power.

That may be true, but there is a power you can use. It was discovered by a prisoner called Starr Daily, his head had been “beaten with a rubber hose until it resembled a huge stone bruise, swollen beyond human shape, my face black from the congealed blood beneath the surface. Lighted cigars had been pressed against my flesh. I had hung for three hours with my wrists handcuffed over a hot steam pipe. My arms had been twisted behind me and my elbows beaten with black-jacks until the bones felt crunchy. Heavy heels had ground my bare feet against a concrete floor. On the third night of this I was about at the end of my endurance”.  And he wrote -

Unless I broke, my life was not worth a dime. I knew this as two of the detectives stepped towards me. Then a strange thing took place in my consciousness. All hate and anger were gone. The vague sense of indifference vanished. And in an unbidden instant there welled up within me an overwhelming compassion for these men, for their pathetic ignorance, their undeveloped souls, for the pitiful condition of their minds and hearts. And as this strange sentiment reached a high peak of intensity within me the Chief spoke, and what he said constituted a minor miracle.

"Don't hit him again," he barked out. "Take him back. I was returned to my cell, and for the remainder of the night I was under the care of a doctor. The next morning I was transferred to a private hospital, where I lived for three weeks. Every day a number of women came to see me, bringing flowers and other gifts. It was all quite mystifying, and the nurses' guarded explanations did not clarify the mystery. These women were the wives of city detectives. I could not figure the thing out. I was only a friendless, unprotected criminal. They had no reason to placate me with gifts and attention because they feared what I might reveal. I was told not to worry about anything, that all bills would be paid. Nor was I returned to the jail on being discharged from the hospital. Instead I was given an envelope and told that I was free to go. In the envelope was no word of explanation. Only five crisp, ten-dollar bills”. From the book Love Can Open Prison Doors (http://www.amazon.com/Love-Can-Open-Prison-Doors/dp/1500625213/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415266474&sr=1-1&keywords=Love+Can+Open+Prison+Doors )

Perhaps you can still make such a change by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

In the early 1900s, Starr Daily was a hardened criminal, the kind of man who seemed destined to spend his life behind bars. Everyone, including Starr himself, believed that he was beyond rehabilitation and without hope in this world. Then, like the poet once said, he was “touched by the Master’s hand.” Where HATE had once been the driving force of his life, now LOVE ruled.

Tony

recovery

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »
Tony.. Thank you, for your feedback on my dream. I will tell you, the response was accurate! I had a relationship with my daughter's father , for 7, years, filled with verbal, and physical abuse. I ended the relationship when our daughter turned two.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 11:16:17 AM »
Thanks Recovery.

Tony