Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Island dream  (Read 5238 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
Island dream
« on: November 04, 2014, 02:32:26 AM »
Hi Tony, I would love to hear your insight on this dream I had recently.

I was on a plane with a small group of people and the only person I recognized was the actress Julia Roberts and I recall she was making a passionate speech about a man whose actions had greatly inspired her from the everyday world. Then for some reason she and another man started practicing for a crash landing and they laid back side-by-side in reclining seats and they were kind of floating in the chairs as the pilot dove downward. As this was happening somehow I knew that they were falling in love. Everyone else in the group including me remained standing. I then realized that the plane was actually crashing but the passengers were not anxious about the unexpected landing. I knew that we would all be fine and the pilot was able to glide down and brought the plane down on an island below in a forest.

On the island there was a tribe of birds that were some kind of large falcon-owl species. They were the last remaining tribe of their kind and were in a battle with some other species that had invaded. They were losing the battle but not giving up. I recall seeing the invading species attacking with some kind of huge robot machines in the jungle. Somehow I knew that the falcon-owls would win in the end and new tribes would be established by a young apprentice protégé who had been trained by the Grandfather of the tribe. All of the ancient wisdom and skills had survived in him because it had been passed on to him. In the forest I saw the grandfather bird land with some sort of package her brought that he dropped onto the forest floor and I wasn’t sure of its contents but I knew it was important. Originally there had been 50 tribes on this island or planet at an earlier time when the species had flourished and it would again once the conflict was over. It was simply part of a grander cycle in time or progression and the changes were natural – in a sense nothing would be lost.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Island dream
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 10:16:41 AM »
Dreamtime - It is so good to receive such an interesting and full dream.

The flying is often a sign of undergoing dramatic changes, like falling in love. That is like crashing and risking dying - the old self dies and the new loving self comes to life. And the love was kindled by the words of an everyday sort of man. Perhaps falling in love with the everyday wonder of life. Julia Roberts is often shown in the role of a sensitive and loving woman. So that is the part that has led you to this path of daring a new way of life.

But the plot thickens on the island. For the love you felt has created a fable using birds. The birds I feel obviously represent the awful situation that people find themselves in. They are obviously a warrior race and are at war with a race that are largely mechanical and without human feelings. People might say what have a warrior race that kills their pray got to offer? Well, they might answer that it is not as cruel as the life we humans offer our elderly who die of cancer, in a long drawn out death. Or why do we who kill so much to eat and feed our pets criticise killing.

But they falcon race, although being beaten back, are about to turn the tables on the invaders. They have a wonderful weapon in the wisdom of their ancestors, a wisdom that you Dreamtime have somehow inherited and are about to put into effect. 

The package dropped is not yet unwrapped, and so is your as yet unused potential that is there for you to use if you take it upon you. It is a potential held in your family for generations that is now being called into action once more.

It is a theme of many great fables, a child is born who is ordinary, but trials open the magical power it was born to find and express. And remember your gift is simply a part of a grander cycle in time or progression and the changes were natural – in a sense nothing will be lost.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Island dream
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 11:44:45 AM »
Dreamtime - I don’t get as much exercise as I need sitting at my computer. But often, when reading a response such as your, I am exercised in many ways.

But helping you unwrapping your gift you might find help in using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony