Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Father, flowers, bee, flying  (Read 5115 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Father, flowers, bee, flying
« on: November 08, 2014, 03:36:56 AM »
In my dream I walked towards my father, he died in 1981, he was smiling  and holding for me four white  flowers buquets and one empty vase among them also wraped in a white paper. Flowers were fresh, blooming, and I didn't know which one to choose, I took the one, believe Margareits
And than I was out and there was a huge bee in something that looked not exact as a flower, She was there at the ground and than starting to fly towards me and I was a little concerned but than changed direction and flew up infront of me in an oprostite direction, and I could see she had huge honey or similar at her feet that she collected and bringing upwards...

Regards
Ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Father, flowers, bee, flying
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 01:47:00 PM »
Ticice - You are given four gifts by you father, but you only accept one at the moment, but others are there for you to accept if you wish. But at the moment they are probably potential but will ripen if you accept them. They may be gifts that you inherit from you father, or else because he now exists in a much wider awareness, he sees that you are ready to receive what is actually your own inner potential.

The flowers are representing his love and also your own flowering and receptivity, shown by the vase. Something you receive and give life to.

The bee represents the work you have put into your own life and the lives of others. The honey is the sweetness and fruits of your own self giving and is a reward from the life within you.

It suggests a marked change in your life that will gradually become apparent outwardly. Feel blessed.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
Re: Father, flowers, bee, flying
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 11:47:12 AM »
Bless You