Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello Beautiful Dreamers!  (Read 4357 times)

SeaWillow

• View Profile
Hello Beautiful Dreamers!
« on: November 08, 2014, 05:19:49 AM »
Hello All,

I am so thankful to have found this website and offer sincere thanks to Tony for making this online community available.

As many are sensing, I've experienced some major life shifts the last few years. For a long time, I could not recall my dreams. Three years ago, I was able again to remember (just parts) of dreams; some have been recurring stories from childhood. Recently (the last 5 or 6 months), my dreams (or my recall of them) has increased. So much, some days I'm unsure if an event truly occurred or if it was from a dream  ;)

There appears to be a series of patterns arising, and I have been advised - even by healthcare providers - to pay attention to my dreams, to write them down if possible. I began a search online for dream symbols in hopes of finding more clarity to what I've been receiving. I was fortunate to stumble upon Tony's site, and here I am.

Thanks for being here,
SeaWillow

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello Beautiful Dreamers!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »
Sea Willow - It sounds very interesting developments are occurring in your dreams, and therefore in you. So I/we will be interested in learning more.

Tony