Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Result of the Dream in a real life Situation-----An old lady made of firewoods  (Read 5653 times)

ticice

• View Profile
The entire dream goes on in a living room of an apartment I am considering to rent.
I am entering the room standing at my left is a person dressed in few layers of coats, I am introduced to the man sitting right from me in a fouteille, dressed in his pajamas and wrapped in few blankets. We shook hands but he remained sitted and I thought how disrespectful that was. Than opposite from me, and there is an open fireplace in reality, sat an older lady with a huge hat holding a cup of tea and moving from side to side while following the conversation between the man in pajamas and someone sitting on a left side from me, quite invisible to me.
The old lady was made of firewoods and I could see how those woods turn from her waist from side to side.
At that fireplace few faked firewoods are placed that when gas is switched on they seem burning but the fire is real.

So what to say..
Please advise

Regards
Ticice
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:34:14 AM by ticice »

ticice

• View Profile
Re: Exploring the Dream : An old lady made of chopped woods: Reality Out o e
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 02:31:05 AM »
And the meeting was due in two days time so I entered the characters; firewoods lady- I got the feeling of imence joy and enthusiasm; pijama man fest his love rushing towards the firewoods; than I felt the presence of the unseen person and entered it and I saw  felt a man and felt his sadness, he was observing the firewoods.
In the real meeting we were sittingI in the dining room around the dining table (no fireplace) and IT looked as follows: I was sitting in the middle, on my left was a very nice man, a former owner of that apartment, opposite me was his uncle, a new apartment owner; and on the place of the invisible was a former owner wife. NeXT to me on my left was a Real estate agent, a woman that refused to give away her coat.

So basically, I entered some out of time Experience with a husband as some kind of Children playing and we were trying the real fireplace that almost burned him.
So as I need to leave my current apartment by 1st Dec, I almost took the flat and signed to wander around the town for three weeks and than move because the couple bought a new house where they could move on 17th Dec and than would need to rest one day and than to clean "my flat", the uncle was prepared to give me 1500 EUR to buy some furniture, And when checking the prices IT wasn't enough for a decent ones for two rooms...
And the next day I felt so tired, and realised how much I am ready to sacrifice in order to belong...and I felt IT while going around the apartment with the pijama man :))) I was spaced out so deep that caught my self saying when looking at the plant outside of the flat; "is this also ours?"

So I am curious what Tony, you would say about all.
So, i canceled this apartment and took another one where I can move in smoothly and even earlier than 1st Dec.

ALL the Best
Ticice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Ticice - I worked on the first post and got the following before I read the explorations you did.

This is one of those dreams that I find hard to be certain about. But certain things stick out. First you seem to be looking for a decent place to live, suggesting you are trying to fill a lack in your life. You are confronted by attitudes and feeling that are new to you - the people. One is casual and you have an old world reaction to his not standing.

Then you meet and older lady who has the appearance of a marionette, that are usually made of wood.

Even the fire is slightly faked, so I wonder what you are looking for. But as I said I am not sure.

So now after reading your explorations, it sounds as if you went through a lot new situations that left you feeling confused. But that actually led to a new decision that solved the problem. So maybe the moral of the story is that being able to really feel confusion led you to realise you did not want what was offered and took a new and better offer.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
Thank you Tony :)