Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A high flat  (Read 4816 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
A high flat
« on: November 11, 2014, 05:41:08 PM »

I am in my flat and there are various beautiful things  around me . I put things in some kind of order, in various piles. I organize them.
I feel suddenly aware that my flat is very high up in the building . It is a  very high building with many floors. I am scare of the hight. I would prefer being on  the ground floor so to feel safe.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A high flat
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 09:31:52 AM »
Hello Jacqui from Mayotte - Said with much love for a long, long friendship.

Well it seems that you have a well ordered and even beautiful inner world - you have worked on it and it shows.

But in some way it has put you out of touch with your everyday down to earth life - or at least you feel it has. You even feel fear that you are so far away from the safety you felt in being ordinary. Yet you have so much to offer in your inner and beautiful world. Perhaps you can find a better connection with what you miss by trying http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

But you are in a strange world and culture, and so maybe your feelings are magnified by your surroundings. But maybe the next dreams might show a solution. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/incubating-dreams/

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 05:13:51 PM »
Hi Tony,
I feel your answer is full of meaning. I do find  myself a little cut of from the outside world. I often find not  compatible my knowledge and experience  of dreams  and my professional field as a teacher advisor. I feel I have to built some kind of bridge.  To connect  my outside world with my inner world is quite difficult , it means a wider awareness and to make connections which don't  always seem available.
The difficulty is that I live  in a foreign society,  : African with different values , and I tend to feel that it is like having different ways of relating to the world, mine and the ones of the people I share my environment with, it gives me a feeling of  being unstable.
I need to find ways of being more at ease and less frighten by heights.
This come as well from my childhood, I use to live in the Alps  and I was taught from a very young age to be careful with heights, it is an inner  feeling connected with living as well with unstable psychological surroundings as a child . These feelings are activated again here.I feel it could be as well an inner warning of situations I put myself into which could bring some kind of danger to my soul.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 08:15:37 AM »
Jacquie - Please keep looking at your dreams with the idea of coming down to earth. You are aware of your surroundings and the culture, and you have set yourself a wonderful lesson to learn.

I have not learned that lesson my self, but your dream maker has many times, because your core connects you with all human past. So listen to what it says.

Tony