Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Ex Lover  (Read 4752 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Dream Ex Lover
« on: November 29, 2014, 07:23:43 AM »
Hello, Tony, I had a dream of my ex lover, who I have not had any contact with in two years. The person was in his office looking through Christmas cards he received from his clients . I was standing in the doorway to his office looking at him . He looked up at me, and stared with out saying anything. The look on his face was not happy. I noticed he was starting to grow out his hair. I saw a little growth. He is a black man who has always been bald. I do remember we had kissed with passion after an absence with out seeing each other. The chemistry was still strong between us, after so long. That is all I remember.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream Ex Lover
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 09:00:28 AM »
 Recovery - Passions are difficult to let go of, why should we when they give us so much. So we recreate them in our dreams as the dreamed of ex lover.

The hair growth may mean a deep change is going on in your feelings and thoughts about your ex.

I am not sure if the passionate kiss took place in waking life or in the dream. If in waking life I feel that you wanted to have the passion again but you felt a change in the way you were feeling about him.

Tony
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:07:42 AM by Tony Crisp »

recovery

• View Profile
Re: Dream Ex Lover
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 12:51:54 AM »
Tony... The dream of my ex lover...In the dream we kissed with passion.