Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Battle field with dancing  (Read 5808 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
Battle field with dancing
« on: November 30, 2014, 08:48:12 PM »
Hi Tony,
I hope you are well! :) I have been waiting for your reply on the email I sent you with the sketch of the ring I made from my dream a couple weeks ago. I’m not sure if it didn’t go through properly or maybe ended up in your junk filter so I sent it again today in case you never received it. I had another dream that’s similar to a couple others I’ve posted in the past and I would love to hear your insights. I have some understanding of it and have been exploring it but you have a wonderful way of helping me see things in a deeper way.

I recall it was again like I was viewing a big movie-like battle scene again only this time it was much different. I knew that the two sides were humans and aliens but I never saw the aliens or witnessed any actual conflict in the dream. My view was from high above it all looking down with a broad overview like being in a plane. There were rolling green hills below and I could see the familiar side – the humans were all together in a large group preparing for what was to come. They were arranged in couples and the only couple I recognized was my cousin and his wife. I’m not close to them at all and my main associations would be that he’s a big, loud, tough-guy type (not in an aggressive way…more like opinionated and set in his ways) while his wife is petite and blond yet she keeps him in line so to speak – not in a controlling way but through understanding his personality and maintaining his respect. Anyway, all the couples (in preparation for the battle) started dancing and they were all perfectly in-sync with the music, which was some kind of waltz I think.  My attention stayed on my cousins dancing within the group and then I noticed a group of three children dancing as well. There was an older girl and she was leading two younger boys in the dance.

Then the dream shifted and again I saw a broad overview perspective looking down at a large, oval clearing in a forest where the battle had taken place. I noticed that there were no bodies – not one and no signs that a conflict had ever occurred. Then the dream shifted and Maid Marian was checking on Robin Hood who had been in the battle and she was very concerned for his welfare and had somehow misunderstood him before, but I wasn’t exactly sure how. He was resting under a dark colored blanket (almost like a cocoon) and the only part of him that was visible was his clean, bare forearm. I knew he was fine – just resing and recovering.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Battle field with dancing
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 10:09:07 AM »
Dreamtime - Your sketch arrived today. I did reply a while ago that I hadn’t received it, so that too must had disappeared. Anyway I have it now and can see it has the making if a mandala - see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/mandala/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-mandala/

I has the circle and the square and so suggests our natural wholeness as well as our personal work of shaping ourselves. So look up Tibetan mandala in https://images.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl

To get the inner meaning of your design I think you would need to explore your association with it.

Your dream I will comment on tomorrow.

Tony
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:12:20 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Battle field with dancing
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 10:59:59 AM »
DreamTime - The battle theme within us is very old, and as humans we have been engaged in it for thousands of years. See the huge battle Krishna and Arjuna were fighting, as told in the  Bhagavad Gita.

It is a fight between the view given us by our human instincts and senses, and that given us by our higher senses which sees things from an more inclusive viewpoint - Krishna/Christ/ Quetzalcoatl/ Osiris. In your dream it is between the aliens and humans. See  http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#Reaction

This is shown as high above looking down like in a plane. You cannot see any signs of conflict or aliens from this high Krishna/Christ view, because the fights and conflicts only are the strange view of life through our senses. From this high view there is no division, no conflict and no separation that we make by using the words spiritual and material.

The dancing is an aspect of the ‘high view’. Here is a view of a man seeing the mandala and the ‘high view’.

To my amazement a huge living and wondrous circle appeared on the wall. It was full of movement, everything dancing in time to music. At the very centre of the circle was emptiness, nothing, a void. Yet out of this nothingness all things emerged. There were plants, animals, people, hills, rivers and mountains all coming to birth. They danced out in their own individual movement, yet each unknowingly was part of the whole wonderful and intricate dance which made a great pattern and movement in the body of the circle. All danced to the periphery and there turned and moved, still in their ballet, back to the centre. At that centre they plunged into its oblivion again. But at that very moment new life sprang from it to dance once more. 

The young girl who led the dance is an aspect of you that is still growing. The dance is the dance of life as it takes us through birth, youth, adulthood, married in one form or another, parenthood in one form or another in giving of ourselves, old age and death, and on in the dance to a new birth.

I danced in the morning when the world was begun
I danced in the Moon & the Stars & the Sun
I came down from Heaven & I danced on Earth
At Bethlehem I had my birth:

Dance then, wherever you may be
I am the Lord of the Dance, said He!
And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be
And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said He!
(...lead you all in the Dance, said He!)

The relationship between the man and the woman is shown in its archetypal simplicity. The woman is always the mother to the man, and he is her protector and lover. But it returns to this theme in Maid Marion and Robin Hood. For there she/you are helping your injured inner male to go through a transformation. Eventually when he has transformed he will emerge.

You are very blessed as are we all when our eyes are opened.

Tony