Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Falling out of a truck  (Read 4222 times)

adirose

• View Profile
Falling out of a truck
« on: November 30, 2014, 10:05:29 PM »
I had a dream that I was driving my boyfriend's truck by myself. It was at night and it wasn't snowing, but there was deep snow all over the ground and I remember it being extremely cold. I was on a dirt road out in an open field. The truck was stuck on cruise control. The door of the truck opened and I fell out. I wasn't hurt when I fell and I jumped up and tried to chase the truck. I realized it was futile because it was on cruise control. I was hoping the truck would get stuck in the snow as I watched it drive off. It went around a corner and hit a snow bank and spun around a few times and then came to a stop a ways off. I could still see it. When I finally reached the truck I could see the body of the truck had no damage. The rims on the tires were all very bent up and all the tires were flat though. I remember thinking that there was no way I could afford new rims and my boyfriend was going to be very upset.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Falling out of a truck
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 09:06:20 AM »
 Adirose - Well, what I get from the dream is difficult, so may be wrong. But here it is.

The truck represents your boyfriend, and falling out of it suggests you have or will have - another? - falling out with your boyfriend. But being stuck in cruise control indicates you are stuck in the way you relate to him, and so you run into trouble and your boyfriend will be upset.

Tony