Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange Dream  (Read 4854 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Strange Dream
« on: December 01, 2014, 01:03:12 AM »
Tony, I had a strange dream , last night. I only remember bits, and pieces. There was sort of chaos in the dream . People were shooting at one another . I think I may have been shot at as well. People getting high in drug houses as well. I stopped at one to sit for a moment. I did not smoke though. I think I wanted to sort of get out of the way, if anyone was going to be shooting again. Also, I had rented a room , and other people were in the house as well. I asked about privacy to my room and the other people said that this is how it is. There was no door to my room , just a section. I remember using a toilet outside in the middle of the street. The toilet had glass windows, and a door . The lady mentioned if I did not like the arrangement to find another place to live. Also, I remember people talking about sex openly as well. very strange dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Strange Dream
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 09:23:44 AM »
Recovery - I feel your dream is about the muddle of feelings you were or are meeting in you. You sense sometimes that you live where there is no place to experience yourself outside of other peoples influence. You do not have enough space alone. I don’t know if you are a mother, but it is a common dream for them.

It suggests you are invaded by other people in your life.

Tony

recovery

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 12:52:50 PM »
Tony.. I am a little confused by your response to my dream. I am a mother of an 18 year old daughter. She is away at college. I do not have a large circle of friends who I associate with.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »
Recovery - I too was a bit confused by your dream. But just think about the clues.

•   A sort of chaos.
•   Being shot/got at.
•   Wanting to get out of the way.
•   No privacy
•   Glass windows and door.
•   Talking about sex openly

Those are the images I had to work with. What do you make of them?

Tony