Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Disturbing dream and Help needed  (Read 4963 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Disturbing dream and Help needed
« on: December 02, 2014, 07:39:07 AM »
I was closing doors on my Cabrio marcedes Benz concerned with a protective high quality cover being aware of the group of men looking at me. Went to the house spoke with a friend of mine supposed to be traveling soon to New York. I warned her we need to close the doors and started doing so, and there was one key like key as a thin wire than a window that couldn't close entirely and than the doors I opened to find myself in a room I've never been before; dark with floor covered with carton pieces and a huge white bed or alike agin white at the end but there was also a girl dressed in white and I called her to come to me, she had a face like a doll her legs were thin and all about her was somehow Ether like ..I called my friend to see her but the white girl dissaepeared and I went to the side area of that room that was L shaped...I feel disturbed now while awake

Bye
Ticice
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 12:04:20 AM by ticice »

ticice

• View Profile
Re: Disturbing dream and help needed
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 12:03:28 AM »
It is one in the morning and I cannot sleep. Feel some sensation, like a burning energy in my chest and the flow in my entire body. It has to do with this apartment I moved in on Saturday.
I don't know what to do who can tell me why I have this sensitivity and what to do with it. I cannot stay on here because it is not good for me, and how to explain this as a reason for breaking the one year contract

Tony, perhaps you would know where to go for help,

Thank you
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:20:39 AM by ticice »

ticice

• View Profile
Re: Disturbing dream and Help needed
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 03:28:03 AM »
Just remembered that few days ago I had a dream where I was lying on the cliff, my head and body on the top of it between two rivers and I could see my feet on the earth on the left side of that cliff...

I have always been very sensitive to different energies around me and couldn't be or sleep on some places, even in my home, I have two houses and there I can sleep only on one spot...

And now when awaken I felt nausea, dizziness and that energy flow through my body..

I guess I am thanking my Body for being such a sensitive instrument

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Disturbing dream and Help needed
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 08:47:08 AM »
Ticice - I feel the energy you feel flowing is like you are in the middle of something - two rivers. But you have your feet on the ground, and it might help if you imagine you are in a tornado and you need to move to the middle where there is calm. You need to move your body or your inner feeling until you can feel the energy is no longer disturbing you.

I don’t know exactly how you can do this, but it is like the game of finding the hidden object. As you get nearer the person says, “Warm, warmer!” or “Cold, colder!” as you get further away. So you will feel the difference as you get nearer to getting it right.

It helps to stand somewhere with eyes closed and allow your body to search for the center of the tornado.

The etheric girl is most likely a part of you that you haven’t quite integrated yet and it will be integrated as you go through the search. I found it helpful to use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/releasing-your-inner-genius/

Tony
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:25:57 AM by Tony Crisp »