Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: extreme fatigue- brain fog- waking and dream seems reality  (Read 7455 times)

barbs4hugh

• View Profile
extreme fatigue- brain fog- waking and dream seems reality
« on: December 08, 2014, 11:21:09 AM »
Hi,I am a 24 year old male.
I suffer from extreme fatigue and a constant Brain Fog. This has been ongoing for over one year.
I am at the end of my tether, and am frustrated by GP's. I have had numerous blood tests which have been clear and Doctors have suggested it may be Depression which I know is not the Case 
I have achieved academic excellence & graduated with 1st class honours' in July 2014.
I began my first job as a computer software developer August 2014. 
 My problem is I wake up each day and feel I have not slept.  A sleep APP, i used on Thursday showed I had 6hrs 50mins of sleep with 45% Deep sleep.
I have already taken seven intermmitant days off work and am afraid I am going to loose my Job. 
This "Condition" ( If only I knew what it was) has made my life very difficult. From 17 to 24 I was Gaming through the night and sleeping through part of the day when not at college or Uni. 
Since July I have changed my Sleep pattern to more normal Cycles.  I do less gaming but nothing I do seems to ease the  extreme fatigue and a constant Brain Fog.  Please!!!! - Any suggestions to help me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: extreme fatigue- brain fog- waking and dream seems reality
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 08:45:02 AM »
Barbs4Hugh - OK, but I need plenty of information to give a decent answer. To stay with:
How many cups of coffee or tea do you drink a day?
Do get any exercise - walking, cycling, running, swimming etc?
What do you eat?
What occupies your thoughts and feelings most of the time?

Do you realise you are a mammal, and like other mammals, need regular exercise, decent natural food, rest and a mate?

To start with I would suggest a good multi vitamin and mineral capsule taken daily, Also take 3 capsules of 30mlg Q10 - these are a major re-invigorator.

Most foods people eat are without necessary B vitamins because they eat all white flour products, and also white rice. They lack enough vitamin E and C. So get a first class multi vitamin and mineral capsules.

Tony

barbs4hugh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 11:33:01 PM »
Thxs Tony for your reply.
I drink 2 or three cups of tea or the odd Coffee per day. 
I have tried to exercise doing Couch to 5 K however had to stop it as the Fatigue never lessened. 
I would walk approx 2 mile per day. 
This condition has filled my thoughts every day as it is affecting my new employment.  I am focused on my new employment in Computer Software but struggle with the condition. 
I am a regular to gaming online but have not been excessive in recent times.
I eat a mixed diet and drink water.  Would eat a lot of white bread and Dairy products especially cheese.
I recently revealed to my parents that I am Gay though this is no problem. I have not had any relationships and am not out there looking for one.  If it Happens!!!!

Barry....

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 08:15:24 AM »
Thanks Barry - Thanks for the information, the dairy products are okay but the white flour and rice might mean you lack several vitamins.

Apart from that you seem to live a fairly good life. I suffered a period of extreme tiredness which led me to leave a job and take a lower paid one I could sit down in - standing was too much for me. The climb back was a long process. I think I had burnt my candle at both ends and burnt myself out. So you need to sleep enough and also build up your physical and mental reserves.

But something that in the end did the job was what is described in http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/ which gave me a thorough psychological clean out. I saw that our energy is blocked at certain points, and the result is fatigue and also sometimes lack of motivation.

Let me know how the Q10's are working, and try taking brewers yeast tablets daily also.

Tony

miemoo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 10:45:53 PM »
Hi Barry, I just read your thread and thought I would mention something that has come into my awareness lately. Have you heard Dave Asprey talk about mould as a neuro-toxin? I know that his diet is not for everyone but he has been on a healing journey with his own brain fog and is sharing some pretty groundbreaking information. He healed himself of an auto-immune condition with some pretty non mainstream bio-hacks. He also talks a lot about heavy metal toxicity. I listen to his podcast and I know that he has a doco coming out called 'Mold', I find the information really resonates with me. Check it out if it resonates with you too and best wishes for your healing journey  :)