Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreamt of my Girlfriend's Male Co-worker  (Read 5136 times)

juliuspensotes

• View Profile
Dreamt of my Girlfriend's Male Co-worker
« on: December 12, 2014, 04:57:55 AM »
Hi Tony,

I've been a believer of the power of my dreams. I had real life experiences which I have forseen or warned me in my dreams.

Can you help me interpret my dream since it is bothering because I know my dreams are powerful. However it is challenging sometimes since I cannot or I am having difficulties in interpreting my dream.

I have dreamed/seen my girlfriend's male co-worker. The person never knew me at all, however I know his full name and know his face since he's a friend of my girlfriend in facebook.

Your website is awesome and I can see your post replies. Keep up the good work in helping people. God Bless.

Julius

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dreamt of my Girlfriend's Male Co-worker
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 08:46:32 AM »
Julius - You probably have questions about what part he is playing in your life. But to find out your dream meaning for yourself imagine yourself as your girlfriend’s co-worker by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony

juliuspensotes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 12:45:44 PM »
Hi Tony,

Thank you for the response.

Yes I need to know what part he is playing in my/our life. Is my girl cheating on me?

Yours Truly,
Julius

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 01:30:26 PM »
Exactly

Tony

juliuspensotes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 12:29:38 PM »
Does it mean she is having an affair with her co-worker or some other guy?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 07:00:50 AM »
Julius - It is difficult to know if she is having an affair. Many people actually dream the partner is having sex with some else and it is actually a reflection of the dreamers feelings of not being adequate for their partner, or feeling that they themselves are not lovable and so belive that someone else will be more adequate.

So first of all search yourself for any feelings of anxiety, because if it is you who unjustly feels your partner is having sex with someone else you can easily drive her away. See http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/beware-of-love/

Tony

juliuspensotes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 12:12:39 PM »
Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for interpreting my dream. I have a clear view of the things now. Happy Holidays to you. God Bless and keep up your good work. I wish more traffic to your website and you may help all the people in the world. C=. I will definitely tell all I know to visit your website.

Yours truly,
JP