Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about my love...  (Read 5783 times)

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
Dream about my love...
« on: December 15, 2014, 06:49:43 AM »
I dreamed of playing basketball (maybe because I love to play basketball ) . I hereby ball man I love ( but are not together) but she could not catch her and scolded me . Then he handed again , she caught her , but do not put in the basket .
after the game she stood with her ​​back to me , took my cell phone and saw that his display says " add a new person " and she turned and looked at me .
 What does this mean ?

sorry for my bad english... :)))

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream about my love...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 09:54:52 AM »
Trevoprovod - This is a very interesting story with lots of symbolism. In the first place you want to ‘play ball’ with her - (to agree to do something the way someone else wants you to). But she does not put the ball in the basket, which sounds sexy and she doesn’t go along with it. But she is not, in your dream, saying no to the game with you but says, “Call me sometimes and we can play again.”

Tony

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »
Trevoprovod - This is a very interesting story with lots of symbolism. In the first place you want to ‘play ball’ with her - (to agree to do something the way someone else wants you to). But she does not put the ball in the basket, which sounds sexy and she doesn’t go along with it. But she is not, in your dream, saying no to the game with you but says, “Call me sometimes and we can play again.”

Tony

I need to change the way to " play " with her again ?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 06:51:30 AM »
No need to change the way you play, just take it slow.

Men and women have different things they want from the game of love. They often need to feel loved, cared for and wanted before any sexual moves.

Tony

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 10:27:47 AM »
No need to change the way you play, just take it slow.

Men and women have different things they want from the game of love. They often need to feel loved, cared for and wanted before any sexual moves.

Tony

I climbed stairs and then hugged , then held hands , but I felt that her hand was very rough. Then we went down the other stairs and came out of a building and launched his hands .
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 10:59:24 AM by trevoprovod »