Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Freshest One of many dreams... Red Virgin, fish, pools, jungle  (Read 4161 times)

Blossum

• View Profile
Freshest One of many dreams... Red Virgin, fish, pools, jungle
« on: December 17, 2014, 06:09:02 AM »

This is one of my latest dreams which is troubling me.  I hope someone can help.

Dream flash as I awoke this am;

I seemed to have my iPad taking pics of what I was walking thru which seemed as a jungle Forest with the lush huge trees, sand, pools of water, lush foilage. One tree had a carving of the Virgin Mary in red I tried to take pictures then saw a fire break out in one of the pools, I pored water on it.  Then another over there, again poured what was left then saw a small Bonita/Dorado fish, it was silver with his head bitten off and part of back neck area cradling in and out of a pocket pool of water. I heard flopping from within, when I looked inside, the water was almost out and there were two small stripped bluegill type round fish flopping for water.... Both had two tiger stripes on each side of their little bodies.  As I looked at them, I wanted to reach in and carry them to a deeper pool though it seemed too deep for my arm to reach the bottom.  Each pool couldn't have been more than 1.5-2' in circumference.

Note about self:
I do take photos to document what I do and scenery I like.
The painting of the Sacred Heart was brought into my room last night, I am resting him on my bed, it is a family heirloom gifted in the 70's from a cathedral in Rome I just received.
Mother passed, very catholic.  I spent a month in her last town with some who knew her, church, prayer, rosary etc.
Starting a new venture. Oddly after many hears of struggle, I'm finally financed and she's not here.

Am I screwing up in the spirit?

Thank you in advance to all who might offer any insight.
Blossum

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Freshest One of many dreams... Red Virgin, fish, pools, jungle
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 09:29:20 AM »
Blossum - I see the iPad as representing your memory of things you experience. But in the dream the thing you are focussing on is your inner life, you dreams. What you realise is that you have a very wonderful and varied inner life. This was linked with the carving of the Virgin Mary, which explains the richness of your inner life. It, like the Sacred Heart and the feelings and realisations we harvest from them, are like exercises for our awareness, just as exercises in a gym enrich our body. They open us to receive more from the unknown within us.

This readiness to receive leads you to see that in some way you have bitten off the head of a fish. It suggests that although you are aware of the deeper meanings of what comes from within you have not allowed it to be consciously realised. So you are aware of the fish flopping and the two silver fish are in too small a space for them to survive in. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/space/

See if you can imagine them in deeper water with more space and the headless one with a head. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony

Blossum

• View Profile
Re: Freshest One of many dreams... Red Virgin, fish, pools, jungle
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 06:05:48 PM »
Tony, thank you so much for your time contemplating for me. My evaluations are usually mixed more towards my outer life and possible short comings in which this is. 

Thank you for the links, I know at this point of my life it is imperative I dive in head first again, there has been blocks I've been having difficulty in punching through.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Blossum